Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**UPDATE!! UPDATE!! On ClubNYC Dinner on Friday!! PLEASE READ!!**

Okay here is the final outcome! Because we are presently WAY pass 40 people, we have to change venue. I hope this doesn't discourage any of you from attending.

Our new restaurant is called Osso Bucco!! It's a family style Italian restaurant!!

When: Friday, December 29th at 7:30 p.m. (6:30 at the bar for pre-dinner drinks)

Where: Osso Bucco, 88 University Place (between 11th and 12th Street)

You can get to Osso Bucco by taking the N, R, 4, 5, 6 train to Union Square, which is 14th Street and Broadway. Walk down to 12th Street and make a right, go over one block to University Place. The restaurant is between 12th and 11th Street on University Place.

They have a HUGE bar . . . I'll be there around 6:30 p.m. for those of you who want to join me for a pre-dinner drink! This is a family style Italian restaurant so their portions are more than enough to feed TWO people. So, order accordingly PLEASE!!

**NOTE: It's VERY important that those who double-confirmed show up!! I had to put down $200 deposit on this place in order to hold the space for 60 people. So PLEASE come. THANK YOU!!! cwm4.gif

See all of you there!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is the childhood of our immortality." -Goethe angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

For those of you who have confirmed . . . just to refresh your memory if you don't know who you are!! wink.gif I'll see ya all there!!

--------------------------

apotheosis

artful

blckraven

BlueAngel +1

brandie

crossy

crystalmethodny +3

dmgreenz

dstgeorge2

edge420 +2

ezdreamer

flowwme +2

gambitx73 +1

ichi-gami

j303j

Jammy

jdogg

jerseytom +2

Jilly

Myrlin

noiseboy

notforkids

ooana +2

orchid21

petrol

Pfloyd

pulsedriver

rachel1997

roly99 +1

sariman

Shadowcaster

sharonregina +1

sneakybeaky +3

thomaskm1 +1

Unbound

vampienyc10 +1

xxlea +1

--------------------------

BlueAngel

------------------

BluAnglTek.jpg

add me to the list! cwm9.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Will be there absolutely! And guys, Ossobucco has FANTASTIC food. Ate there all the time while I was at NYU. You won't regret it!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by blueangel:

Okay here is the final outcome! Because we are presently WAY pass 40 people, we have to change venue. I hope this doesn't discourage any of you from attending.

Our new restaurant is called Osso Bucco!! It's a family style Italian restaurant!!

When: Friday, December 29th at 7:30 p.m. (6:30 at the bar for pre-dinner drinks)

Where: Osso Bucco, 88 University Place (between 11th and 12th Street)

You can get to Osso Bucco by taking the N, R, 4, 5, 6 train to Union Square, which is 14th Street and Broadway. Walk down to 12th Street and make a right, go over one block to University Place. The restaurant is between 12th and 11th Street on University Place.

They have a HUGE bar . . . I'll be there around 6:30 p.m. for those of you who want to join me for a pre-dinner drink! This is a family style Italian restaurant so their portions are more than enough to feed TWO people. So, order accordingly PLEASE!!

**NOTE: It's VERY important that those who double-confirmed show up!! I had to put down $200 deposit on this place in order to hold the space for 60 people. So PLEASE come. THANK YOU!!! cwm4.gif

See all of you there!!

BlueAngel

Thanks Casey, you totally rock! See you there.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

that sounds good

dont double confirm me yet ... but i'll let you know ... mayb ei'll come for drinks at least ... i'll be in touch tho ..

-joey

Looks like I'm with you again Joe...

Casey - I'll stop by for a few drinks after work on Fri, but don't count me in for diner...I have mad shit going on Fri. night...Thanks....See you all there!

Steve cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by yuhwoo:

casey!

did we have to double confirm to be included? i replied to the first post, but haven't checked back in awhile. me and ricfutures would like to go. will there be room for 2 more, possible 3?? cwm34.gif

OF COURSE!! I just needed the double-confirm to make sure the number of people who were definately coming. I'll include you guys in the list!

BlueAngel

------------------

BluAnglTek.jpg

Originally posted by apotheosis:

ooooooo top of the list, I feel so special!

:-D

Go Casey!!! rah rah rah

DUH, that's because it's in alphabetical order.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night...oops it got cancelled

My new web site...Version 1.02

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Add me to the list too.

------------------

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0" ID=footer WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=40> <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="/footer.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000> <EMBED src="/footer.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=40 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"> </EMBED> </OBJECT>

Excellent choice. Food is delicious and they do serve BIG portions!

I work nearby the restaurant and I have a half a day that day. If anyone else gets out early on friday and want to meet up before 6:30, pm or IM me. Pre-pre drinks maybe @ coffe shop or 13??

See you all there.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by grepanelli:

Hey angel, put me on that list, k? Whaddayasay?

No problem! DONE!! wink.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

... where to after din ?>

Well . . . fter dinner we have many options as to how to spend the remainder of the night! Some of us might venture to Circa Tabac, which is not far away, for a little after dinner/pre-club drinks! Then after that it's pretty much up in the air . . .

1. Twilo for Anthony Papa & Slacker (that would be me!!).

2. Vinyl for DT's Old School Night.

3. One of our own, DJFresco, is spinning at Roxy where some of us might want to show some support and love.

4. Go to Recess and drink until you pass out!!

Originally posted by DaVe:

Add me to the list too.

NOW YOU KNOW I CAN'T MISS THIS!!! I get to meet the infamouse DAVE!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BluAnglTek.jpg

Now, I'm all about supporting our own, but, going to someone I've never heard spin before that I don't know anything about instead of Danny, spinnin 25 years of classics. I'm just gonna hafta hit Vinyl. Wuhoo!

Vinyl is the Answer, Baby!

------------------

BACSig2.gif