Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philippio listens to trance...

digitalphoenix

i guess phil is now 'trance-curious" .......is that the only pic of him at the party?

trance-sexual perhaps? ^_^

j/k Phil I just like to make jokes & when will I ever get another opportunity to make this joke? :biggrin:

actually funny thng is...I hear trance...somehwere...prolly my next door neighbor

loud enough to have to blast Phil's music

...and I got the evidence to prove it!

1942428DSC00023.JPG

Grooveeric on decks...but who's that Leno look-a-like walking thru the door??? :hoparound

OWN3D!

It's funny how there aren't any pics of you at house events like Aquabooty and Lust. I guess it's probably cause you're all talk when it comes to house music, pendejo. :D

It's funny how there aren't any pics of you at house events like Aquabooty and Lust. I guess it's probably cause you're all talk when it comes to house music, pendejo. :D

no pics but ask anybody let me see dj heather at blue,chesterfield,and the last blue event,funny that i didn't see you there supporting you're music.

or was that the night **** *** ****** * :box:

no pics but ask anybody let me see dj heather at blue,chesterfield,and the last blue event,funny that i didn't see you there supporting you're music.

or was that the night **** *** ****** * :box:

Well well...!!! It looks like digitalphoenix finally found himself a cumdumpster who accepts anything he secretes. :D