Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..let's go to the movies annie....

misk

I'm not a movie watcher. Movies bore me...
i think they're just in a slump. i like movies, generally speaking, but not in recent years. there just hasn't been much that's made me wanna go to the theater or even rent it when it's come on dvd.

still wanna see...

*hard candy

i've been reading up on Hard Candy. it's going to be a really intense film. it's def not for the weak stomach.

from IMDB:For three weeks, 14-year-old Hayley Stark has been chatting on-line with 'Lensmaster320'. The two agree to meet at a place called Nighthawk and Hayley is shocked to find that her on-line pal is a 32-year-old fashion photographer named Jeff Kohlver. Hayley reluctantly goes to his home in an attempt to expose him as the pedophile he is, but ends discovering more than she bargained for.

http://hardcandymovie.com/

whoa

..not going to be ...it was in and is already out of theatres.....just never got to it.....im a huge movie person so depending on whats out i can go a few times a week ..or not at all if its all crap...

nah i think he's 60 though..

the original rocky was released the day before my birthday... it opened in theaters on November 25, 1976...

i luff the Rocky movies.. except III and V.. they sucked.