Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You have got to be kidding me !

flizzo1

I have had groups of guys in the limo or even at airport picking up girls. I have been fortunate and helped many groups of guys find women to hang with them at clubs. Guys unless your as ugly as dog crap, or gay you will find women to hang with in vegas. Just talk to them

I have had groups of guys in the limo or even at airport picking up girls [...] Guys unless your as ugly as dog crap, or gay you will find women to hang with in vegas. Just talk to them

Amen, brother!

For me it all starts at the airport check-in counter in Denver. :)

so true!!

Just approach girls during the day... they are everywhere in Vegas, go preparty with them and go to the club with them (if they are hot enough ;) ). If you are rolling VIP at a hot spot very few girls would turn you down based on that alone... I went with girls to clubs I met during the day 2/4 nights I was there last month and I had nothing (we would just go there early and wait 10-40 mins in line).

Youd be shocked what great chicks you meet in Vegas that will roll out with you later in the evening.

Just dont do what I do lol. Make out with them in front of your gf lol. I learned my lesson on that one haha.

i went to vegas mdw......i had to wait on line for pure but i got in but that was my choice i walked right to front adn talked to the could and could of payed a 100 a pop and got in but my friends where like no.....but ill tell u what if u can get around the new york city club scene the same goes for vegas ....money talks anywhere u go....plus i met this kid travis i think they call him "sonic"...he works at jet on monday i think, cool guy, he hooked us up that weekend!!....had us comped for tiesto at empire, i think it was 100 at the door or sum crazy number....but i cant wait to come back labor day, just curious? how much is a cabanna at rehab? sum1 told me 15g's is that tru?

Hahaa....Sonic...thats my boy Travis...Awesome kid. Yeah is my party buddy around town. All around he is good people hard to find in Vegas. Everyone has there hand out. I will tell you I have a Cabana at Rehab pretty much every weekend if I want. Need a break sometimes. However Cabana's can be quite expensive. There isn't a set price really. I have been dealing with the promotions team there for two years now. I can tell you this. The leader Jack and Adam are two of the most loyal host in the NightClub Industry right now. If they quote you a price it will be fair according to the Market Value. However once you are booked you are set you don't have to worry about being overbid. And at times there will be people offering 8-15k. Over the going price..Very valuable commodity. Convienience, Comfort and Status....Basically is what they provide. Like any table in Las Vegas. But fun in the sun how can you pass up!!! I will see all at Rehab for sure Cabana 36!!!!