Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A slew of anti-gay remarks in the NY forum would be my guess.

Ricky Fitts: Excuse me for speaking so bluntly sir. But those fags make me want to puke my fucking guts out.

Colonel Frank Fitts: [cautiously, after a long pause] Well, me too son. Me too.

YO NIGGAS CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN...

I love all the different drama this thread has brought out...

shout out to everyone holding me down...

By far the funniest thing I read on this thread was djjonstephens including GotMilk in the group of "keeping true to whom they are"...BFF :love:

Starscream I'm gonna make sure to say whats up to you at coatcheck next time I come through LOVE :2guns:

By far the funniest thing I read on this thread was djjonstephens including GotMilk in the group of "keeping true to whom they are"...BFF :love:

Starscream I'm gonna make sure to say whats up to you at coatcheck next time I come through LOVE :2guns:

:laugh::bowdown:

lets go mets

holy hell, HE'S BACK!!!

I still dont like you btw, mets fan trash

The word "Niggas" is offensive.... I'm reporting this post!!!! BAN HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, go back to the sports board.....no mets fan representation recently has made it kinda dull

:heart:

WELCOME BACK BABY!!!! :kiss2:

im moving to west palm beach dickhead and i never worked at Love coatcheck except helping my friends out.ill be sure to pass your picture off to them.im sure Doc would love to see you.love how you play it off like the good guy with the avatar....typical.

Karl Malone love Christmas. Christmas is a time of year when there's snow on the ground, chestnuts roping on an open fire, Jack Off nipping at your nose. And that's what Karl Malone like, the holiday spirit. Santa Claus come down chimney, bring all sorts of toys for little girls and boys, big 'ol ham with the honey glaze. Karl Malone love ham. Honey glaze, sweet and tangy, oh honey glaze make Karl Malone wish baby Jesus was born every month. But here's the most important thing about christmas time, giving out gift. It's better to give gift out than recieve gift. And that's why Karl Malone like to put his big elbow in other player face. It's better to give gift elbow, than recieve gift elbow. And that's Karl Malone's gift to you this holiday time, elbow. hahaha Karl Malone like making joke. Cause as they always say, laughter is the best Mexican. Have a happy christmas time and until next time, this here Karl Malone.

Karl Malone love Christmas. Christmas is a time of year when there's snow on the ground, chestnuts roping on an open fire, Jack Off nipping at your nose. And that's what Karl Malone like, the holiday spirit. Santa Claus come down chimney, bring all sorts of toys for little girls and boys, big 'ol ham with the honey glaze. Karl Malone love ham. Honey glaze, sweet and tangy, oh honey glaze make Karl Malone wish baby Jesus was born every month. But here's the most important thing about christmas time, giving out gift. It's better to give gift out than recieve gift. And that's why Karl Malone like to put his big elbow in other player face. It's better to give gift elbow, than recieve gift elbow. And that's Karl Malone's gift to you this holiday time, elbow. hahaha Karl Malone like making joke. Cause as they always say, laughter is the best Mexican. Have a happy christmas time and until next time, this here Karl Malone.

:funny::laugh::funny::laugh::funny::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ill be sure to pass your picture off to them.im sure Doc would love to see you.

Doc is a good guy...I was doing bumps with him outside of LOVE the last time I was there...good times!

But seriously starscream we may have our differences but I would like to tell you that I have absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuals and if I came across that way I am sorry. I thought we were busting each other's balls in good fun. Here is my original apology in the attn: DaVe thread. Hopefully we can move on and put this behind us (maybe a poor choice of words. not sure I want anything behind me right now) :shake:

so cheers my friend...if I get a chance to see you out before you move, the first drink is on me :beer:

And to starscream I will take the higher road here since you seem to have enough people giving you shit now and apologize if I did happen to say anything offensive to you. Never knew you took this shit so seriously, I always thought we would argue in good fun so that being said I am sorry. Now I can't say that the rest of these guys will stop busting your balls cause you seemed to piss off quite a few people on here :laugh:

you are not funny

:laugh: :laugh: