Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pouring one out for my homey nomembername..

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my pal NMN was here right now, he'd urge us all to get along better because that's what he was all about. NMN is like a teddy bear in a scorpion suit. Sometimes he stings, but underneath he's really just a cute and cuddly bear with a heart of gold.

i only ate it at family gatherings...havent had that since i was like 10 so....

Haven't had lox since you were 10, or a family gathering? Seriously though, nothing to do with it being a meal enjoyed by many Jews, I loved smoked salmon on a bagel. But whitefish is even better. :drool:

im not here for your humor jackass go crawl back under your rock.

.....actually i've been here the whole time...and unlike u i am actually funny .......so maybe u and your chin should be the one crawling back to whatever scrotum u were just under...

lol StarQueen i like that.listen ive had a problem with Michael since i started comming here in 04.this isnt the 1st time he has called me out on my sexual orientation.infact that is all it seemed he focused on when replying to my posts. i dont care if he is a great guy and has many gay friends he did not act that way on here towards me and others.theres only soo much one can take and the last time was my breaking point i had had enough.i dont care if its just a msg board and its joking.its not funny and obviously higher up didnt think it was funny either.NMN did himself in he wanted to push it to see how much he could get away with and now he knows.i reported a few of you idiots that wanna act ignorant and make anti-gay remarks.i wont tolerate it.this highschool ohh lets pick on the weak ones BS.Im not one of them trust.DONT FUCK WITH ME FELLAS period.you want respect than respect me in return.

:nopity:

ohhh pout all you want crybabies....it's not gonna bring him back.you wanna post anti gay remarks ill report anyone that does...end of story.

uh oh...jackass is gonna report people. uh oh

make sure you read every post everyone writes and change the world the way you know how just to get back at everyone for your traumatic childhood.

rat

ohhh pout all you want crybabies....it's not gonna bring him back.you wanna post anti gay remarks ill report anyone that does...end of story.

Maybe you should change your screen name to "homocop" and get really serious about monitoring every post everyone makes. As a matter of fact, you should start going through the archives and try to retroactively have anyone banned who you think has made an "anti-gay" comment.

200px-Mussolini_hitler.jpg

Will you report us for making anti black/jew/wetback remarks? Or do you only care about yourself?

pretty new to the board and came across this thread...you guys crack me up lolol

who is this nomembername character...you make him out to be some God?

oh and in my opinion I think this gay guy (is it ok if I say \"gay\") Starscream needs to lighten up a bit

:hug:

:laugh::laugh:

yea this queen starscream does need to lighten up..

his boyfriend prolly cheated on him recently or something

pretty new to the board and came across this thread...you guys crack me up lolol

who is this nomembername character...you make him out to be some God?

oh and in my opinion I think this gay guy (is it ok if I say \"gay\") Starscream needs to lighten up a bit

:hug:

NMN - not a god.. but a pretty damn funny motherfucker... well liked by a lot of us here...

This starscream kid is going to report you for using the word "gay". Better watch out :worry: