Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Woman?

Ok funny/weird story.

Last night I was at Nikki Beach Midtown (nice place) and then LE SOUK (lower east side - av b and 4th)

At Le Souk, I was hanging in the vip section and this very thin girl started dancing w/me. she seemed cool and was really getting into it, and i was dancing w her as a friend - im straight - all of a sudden she whispers in my ear and starts groping me and then I realized it was a guy's voice.... ok, shock of the day.....

I look down at her skirt and see, well.... you know!!! ;) so yes, it was not a woman in fact it is a man. I pretended not to notice but was trying not to get groped. I didn't want to offend her/him. so then my friends wanted to leave. i went to say goodbye to her/him very politely and he/she got so insulted/mad that i didnt want to keep dancing so she/he threw me off the stage with all of her/his might!

i went flying onto the dancefloor! lol. what's up with this pent up rage!? the bouncers did nothing. AND when i told them it was a chick w/a @#% they also thought he was a she as well.

sigh. i have nothing but love for anybody expressing themselves in whatever way, but don't mislead me and then try to injure me!

Sorry but thats :rofl:

It's ok. I've been almost raped by a male model. I was pissing in the urinal and he grabbed my arm, dick flopping around, pissing on the wall, trying to get me into the stall with him.

We all have stories like this.

omg, that is horrible! I guess (s)he needs some anger management when dealing with rejection! How was Nikki Beach?

hahah right. i couldn't believe that she/he did that!!!! esp after being sooo into me! lol ;) i guess she/he thought i dissed him/her. im just glad i didnt fall on my ass.

Nikki is a nice club....I got free drinks all night my friend works there, the mojitos are yummyyyy there, so good. i got free shots too.....most people wore white too, surprisingly. good looking people at the club.

i met some movers and shakers at this place too. this one dude was throwing down 100's like it was nothing. ;) he was going to give the bartender a 20 tip but she walked away.

upstairs in the vip was Liberty, professional women's basketball party.....pretty cool to see the athletes....

Sorry but thats :rofl:

It's ok. I've been almost raped by a male model. I was pissing in the urinal and he grabbed my arm, dick flopping around, pissing on the wall, trying to get me into the stall with him.

We all have stories like this.

haha isn't it though. lol ;) i was duped! but there was no reason for violence lol.

oooo damn that sounds scary re your bathroom story. so how did u get out of it?

oh that reminds me of the guys i saw outside of nikki beach which were denied access to NIKKI cuz they weren't on a guest list.

they were orthodox and standing in a pack, they thought they didnt get in because of their beards.

so then they said to the door guy,"oh yeah we're on the guest list."

Door Guy: oh yeah, what's the name?

Orthodox Guy: Mr. Dickerson .

Door Guy: Dickerson? there is no dickerson here.

Orthodox Guy: Dickerson, the same guy that came in with Mr. Pussyson.

SOOOOO the door guy said get the fuck out of here, and they didn't get in, but were complaining to me about it. LMFAO

I told them DONT FUCK WITH THE DOOR GUY. you'll never get in.

Ive been wanting to check out Nikki Beach..was it a reg wed party there..or something giong on?

nikki has a nice set up. its an upscale place, the crowd a bit snoooty but pretty attractive ....anyways it was cool cuz my friend works there actually, she got me some drink tickets :) dj plays mainstream dance music, but it was still fun. got to hang in the vip room with the WNBA basketball team Liberty.

this party was a white party ....doesnt happen every wed but when the next one comes again i'll let ya know. most people actually did wear white too.

Ok funny/weird story.

Last night I was at Nikki Beach Midtown (nice place) and then LE SOUK (lower east side - av b and 4th)

At Le Souk, I was hanging in the vip section and this very thin girl started dancing w/me. she seemed cool and was really getting into it, and i was dancing w her as a friend - im straight - all of a sudden she whispers in my ear and starts groping me and then I realized it was a guy's voice.... ok, shock of the day.....

I look down at her skirt and see, well.... you know!!! ;) so yes, it was not a woman in fact it is a man. I pretended not to notice but was trying not to get groped. I didn't want to offend her/him. so then my friends wanted to leave. i went to say goodbye to her/him very politely and he/she got so insulted/mad that i didnt want to keep dancing so she/he threw me off the stage with all of her/his might!

i went flying onto the dancefloor! lol. what's up with this pent up rage!? the bouncers did nothing. AND when i told them it was a chick w/a @#% they also thought he was a she as well.

sigh. i have nothing but love for anybody expressing themselves in whatever way, but don't mislead me and then try to injure me!

Chiiiiile... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is soooo FUNNY! I didn't know that trannies liked to fuck girls!! A former roommate did tell me that the girl across the hall was into them but I couldn't understand it. LAWD. LMFAO

Chiiiiile... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is soooo FUNNY! I didn't know that trannies liked to fuck girls!! A former roommate did tell me that the girl across the hall was into them but I couldn't understand it. LAWD. LMFAO

lol right!? hahahah crazy, i think this was a crossdresser possibly but im not sure. she had breasts though so who knows. but there was def a banana in her pocket that's for sure.