Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shooting at Crobar??

I briefly heard Crobar on FOX news this morning with the words "Club Shooting" on the bottom..

Anyone know anything about it?..

I cant find anything..due to my limited interent access...

pretty crazy!...

Violent night in Chelsea

Two women shot at the Crobar

wabc_byline.gif Eyewitness News

(Chelsea-WABC, July 14, 2006) - Two women were shot by the same bullet after a man pulled out a gun and opened fire inside the Chelsea nightclub Crobar.

Police say the women, ages 35 and 39, were at the bar at the West 28th Street club just before 10:30 p.m. when they heard a loud noise. But they didn't realize they were hit until they went to a second-floor coat room and saw they were struck.

Both were rushed to St. Vincent's Hospital.

Eyewitness New has learned the 39-year-old was shot in the left calf. That bullet then struck the 35-year-old in the right leg, lodging into her.

The bullet was recovered at the hospital, where they are in stable condition.

The gunman fled the scene, apparently undetected. Authorities believe people heard the noise but did not realize there was a shooting because of the loud music.

The club was briefly closed but since reopened.

and it is a WHOLE different world on Thursdays.....It is all bling bling rims and music bumping everywhere..guys wearing bulletproof jackets with no shirts...it is liek a bad rap video.....good job security way to go...I'll take 10 people cracked out in a corner over the chance of getting shot anyday...

I was just about to post about anyone goin to crobar tonight. I think i'm goin solo...

The two ladies were taken to the hosp i work at... and dang they were old! I feel old when I go out, but if there are 34 & 39 year olds patrolling crobar, I think i should be ok!

To quote a great t-shirt, "Hip hop sucks."

Who's goin tonight?

wow, and i was at the hip hop party last thursday, i can really see somthing like that happening too when i was there, let me just say i felt pretty out of place i must of been the only white guy in there. that sucks i hope these guys dont fuck it up for the rest of us..

The two ladies were taken to the hosp i work at... and dang they were old! I feel old when I go out, but if there are 34 & 39 year olds patrolling crobar, I think i should be ok!

i know! i posted the same thing on the other thread re the shooting! and you are not old mo :) what is going on there tonight?

I briefly heard Crobar on FOX news this morning with the words "Club Shooting" on the bottom..

Anyone know anything about it?..

I cant find anything..due to my limited interent access...

competing threads! lol jk ;) i think we posted at the same time!

What, that I don't want to be shot? I forgot moderators are superhuman.

You better hope i dont see you out dude....Your going to get your ass beat by me. I seen you one time out I just didnt say hello because I think your a fucking pussy...........and i was right