Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEN WATT is back at cielo in aug

IM glad they are bringing him back for 2 nights, cause last time he was here it was one if not the most pack i have ever seen cielo.

Yes i am in norway at the moment but have some free time here adn there. I will be there on both nights so come join me everyone and lets have some fun. Man i got a supa dupa tan ova here so im gonna sweat it off lol.

Guest onisakura
Why do you need someone to go with? Cielo is the kind of place you can go alone to and have fun just by striking up a convo, or someone will with you, especially outside! :)

Yup that is so true. I've gone to Cielo alone and had an awesome time meeting new people. By far the best crowd in the city.

hook me up...let me hear what this guy is all about

Dude, he's the dj behind Everything But The Girl. But as an independent dj, he's very diverse. Definitely check it out. He used to do the Lazy Dog parties in London with Jay Hannan (they even released two mixed sets from that very well known party). :D

Guest onisakura

Mike, did Kev get it to you? If not i have it too.....and Philip is right. He's badass. Hey, isn't he also married to the chick from EBTG?

• 2 weeks later...

Had an awesome time out tuesday and he was droppin some nastiness. I was hoping for some bigger drops, but the man still had me going and he was rocking out the crowd LOVELY ... i doubt im going for round two tonight, but to all who get a chance to hear this man, please do .... you wont be dissappointeD!