Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome back nomembername!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do enjoy the parade of joy that has gone on. Like NMN is their personal savior.

"Let's cry and bitch till he comes back"

"Oh he's back! Yay, We don't have to cry and bitch anymore!"

I seriously wonder what would happen if I didn't post in here. You guys would go haywire trying to find someone to point the finger at.

bro you joined CP about 8 months ago...we managed fine till then. dont give yourself too much credit. you are basically our tool of the month that we can rag on for a little while until we get bored with you. remember we're not laughing with you we're laughing at you

If it's not me, then who is it?

You guys would start turning on each other. And NMN, you act like I really fucking care what is said on this board. I go out all the time, and all the time you threaten to throw a drink in my face. Yet, I still haven't run into you?

I know you're full of shit, and you're just full of keyboard courage. You take this shit way too seriously. Hence crying enough to get unbanned so you can continue your internet adventures.

I seriously wonder what would happen if I didn't post in here. You guys would go haywire trying to find someone to point the finger at.

I've been wondering the same thing. Why don't we give it a try? How about you don't post in here and we all see what happens. We'll call it a science experiment. So don't post here for a few months and in the fall we'll all see what the outcome was. Deal?

You take this shit way too seriously.

hahaha do you read the shit that you type...I am one of the last people on here to take ANYTHING serious been that way since I got here. Taking a messageboard too serious is going and bitching in a "mod" forum about posters, moving and deleting tons of post and trying to get someone banned. think about what you are saying before the next time you hit "submit reply". and the fact that you think I am being serious when I say I am going to crack a bottle over your head just goes to show you have no sense of humor and can't take a joke.

I've been wondering the same thing. Why don't we give it a try? How about you don't post in here and we all see what happens. We'll call it a science experiment. So don't post here for a few months and in the fall we'll all see what the outcome was. Deal?

burns.jpg

hahaha do you read the shit that you type...I am one of the last people on here to take ANYTHING serious been that way since I got here. Taking a messageboard too serious is going and bitching in a "mod" forum about posters, moving and deleting tons of post and trying to get someone banned. think about what you are saying before the next time you hit "submit reply". and the fact that you think I am being serious when I say I am going to crack a bottle over your head just goes to show you have no sense of humor and can't take a joke.

heh, You still think I'm the one who got you banned eh? Bitter?

I <3 the fact you're saying you don't take it seriously. When countless times you've threatened and ran your mouth about how you're going to smash a glass in my face, or attempt to slap box me. "I don't take this seriously at all!!! I swear bro!!!!"

Pathetic.

heh, You still think I'm the one who got you banned eh? Bitter?

I <3 the fact you're saying you don't take it seriously. When countless times you've threatened and ran your mouth about how you're going to smash a glass in my face, or attempt to slap box me. "I don't take this seriously at all!!! I swear bro!!!!"

Pathetic.

Maybe you missed my post the first time, let's try again:

Why are you repeating yourself? and no I don't think you are the one who got me banned but I do know that you sure as hell aren't against it...if you don't take this serious why would you care whether or not I post...like i said earlier move on

I'm glad you don't care that nobody can stand you on here...stop replying to our post then, it's that simple.

Maybe you missed my post the first time, let's try again:

To this day, i still find think your username is funny :laugh:

Sometime at night, Karl Malone look at sky and say, what the hell going on up there? Do UFO live on other planet? Karl Malone read on TV about white people geting deducted by alien. Sticking all kind of hell up in them for experimentaitons, and that's a damn thing. Now, Karl Malone hever seen no flying saucer himself, but if he do, that's gonna be a spooky time. Don't get Karl Malone wrong, Karl Malone will give elbow to any alien that attacks him, but he afraid of how alien react. That's why Karl Malone say government got to step up and give 1003% to keeping them little green men off this here earth. Until next time, this here Karl Malone.