Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mets fans

jtk4

Hey if ou want we have a couple jason johnson or snyders.(guy was released from kc and he is going to end up with like 8 -10 startsd for us lol) oh and wakefield's back is hurt.

Starting five

schill

beckett

lester

snyder

some aaaa player

Oh and will pavano ever pitch for you guys? And I still might take him over clement lol You might be able to get lieber back, guy dominated us in 04

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if ou want we have a couple jason johnson or snyders.(guy was released from kc and he is going to end up with like 8 -10 startsd for us lol) oh and wakefield's back is hurt.

Starting five

schill

beckett

lester

snyder

some aaaa player

Oh and will pavano ever pitch for you guys? And I still might take him over clement lol You might be able to get lieber back, guy dominated us in 04

I also heard Wakefield may have a fractured hip? I don't know, but regardless that rotation looks pretty bad. I don't even know who Snyder is lololl. At least I know who Ponson is: He's the drunk who punched a judge on a beach in Aruba or someshit.

I think it was Torre that said he doesn't think Pavano will be back before Sept 1st. I don't think he'll pitch again this season, and I don't care. If we can get someone like Westbrook, Pavano would be no better than a 5th starter anyway. Fuck him.

Sup with Beckett? Dude's been up and down all year. Anything wrong? mechanics or whatever?

Here is the middle of the Mets order: (I'm listing them best to worst)

Wright

Beltran

Delgado

Floyd

Here is the middle of the Yankee order: (same deal)

A-Rod

Scheff

Matsui

Giambi

You could even make the arguement that with A-Rod's "clutch" prowess that Scheff is the Yankees most dangerous hitter. To taking Beltran and Delgado out of the Mets line-up is a very valid comparison...

here's the red sox middle:

ortiz

manny

trot nixon

varitek

......way weaker and still in first place

oh, and you forgot to substitute giambi in there

making the arguement for the yankees losing two players and now all of a sudden being the underdogs and "overachieving" is absurd. plain and simple

ortiz

manny

trot nixon

varitek

making the arguement for the yankees losing two players and now all of a sudden being the underdogs and "overachieving" is absurd. plain and simple

giambi is in there

ANd id replace nixon/vtek with Lowell in your woe is me line up

what is he leading the league in dbls?

you haters are unreal. The yanks were listed as "underdog" from the get go in their own division, every preseason article had the sox on top , and noone knew how good the central was to be , Give the yankees credit for where they are in this division , and in the wild card race .

rationalize it any which way you like ,The yanks have exceded expectations since the big 2 of sheff/matsui went down and if it isnt that then the Redsox /white sox and tigers just suck cock , which is it?

giambi is in there

ANd id replace nixon/vtek with Lowell in your woe is me line up

what is he leading the league in dbls?

you haters are unreal. The yanks were listed as "underdog" from the get go in their own division, every preseason article had the sox on top , and noone knew how good the central was to be , Give the yankees credit for where they are in this division , and in the wild card race .

rationalize it any which way you like ,The yanks have exceded expectations since the big 2 of sheff/matsui went down and if it isnt that then the Redsox /white sox and tigers just suck cock , which is it?

lowell bats 7th...but okay

and what article IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY listed the sox as the favorites? they were listed as third in the division behind the yankees and the blue jays...FROM THE GET GO. the yankees havnt exceeded a single expectation and were preseason favorites to take the division or the wild card

now you're just making shit up

lowell bats 7th...but okay

and what article IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY listed the sox as the favorites? they were listed as third in the division behind the yankees and the blue jays...FROM THE GET GO. they havnt exceeded a single expectation and were preseason favorites to take the division or the wild card

now you're just making shit up

lowel has batted 6th the past week or wo and has been all over llineup ...the point is hes a better offensive player this yr than either tek or trot ,

ANd yeh the sox were picked by the majority of writers espn etc. to win the al east

guess will have to look it up on google

im sure we can find picks going either way

your still missing the whole point

THE YANKEES HAVE EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS SINCE THE BIG 2 WENT TDOWN

lowel has batted 6th the past week or wo and has been all over llineup ...the point is hes a better offensive player this yr than either tek or trot ,

ANd yeh the sox were picked by the majority of writers espn etc. to win the al east

guess will have to look it up on google

i let the lowell thing go because he has been a better hitter. he might have hit 6th recently depending on whether the opposing starter is righty or lefty, but he's been predominantly the 7th batter all season. but still, take lowell or giambi? gee....

i still have my preseason mags and fantasy mags....and i remember a spread on sporting news and ESPN the magazine. not a single one picked the sox taking it and every one had them at third (pissed me off). and i specifically remember espn going through their predictions on baseball tonight and not a single commentator had the sox making the playoffs

trust me on this one

ortiz

manny

trot nixon

varitek

Did you not see me list giambi in there??

Why are you bringing the Sox into this? All I was saying is that the Mets play in a terrible league. (which is indisputable) Ante tried to counter that by saying they played .500 ball against the Yankees. (basically saying that they can hang with one of the supposed "big boys" of the AL) All I said was that they played them without Scheff and Matsui who are two of their biggest bats and clutch hitters. (again, called it an excuse or whatever you want but it is indisputable.) That's all it was. A Yankee / Met discussion and I never mention anything about being underdogs the the AL eEast or overachieving or anything like that...

That's all it was. A Yankee / Met discussion and I never mention anything about being underdogs the the AL eEast or overachieving or anything like that...

exactly , and i only argued them being "Underdog" (in quotes you notice) because alot of the papers etc had them 2nd to the sox and they are not overacheiving like you say , but they are exceeding expectations since sheff/matsui went downwn

Here is the middle of the Mets order: (I'm listing them best to worst)

Wright

Beltran

Delgado

Floyd

ok and Delgado didn't play in 2 out of the last 3 games at Yankee stadium...do you people realize how stupid of an argument this is? Stop your fucking crying Yankee fans you are not going to get any sympathy from anyone. Do I think you guys have been playing well all things considering?...Yes I do but I'm not going to sit here and shed tears for you guys because Sheffield and Matsui are hurt. Now end this ridiculous argument already

Stop your fucking crying Yankee fans you are not going to get any sympathy from anyone. Do I think you guys have been playing well all things considering?...Yes Now end this ridiculous argument already

no ones crying, just looking for this

thank you

that is all

Why are you bringing the Sox into this? All I was saying is that the Mets play in a terrible league. (which is indisputable) Ante tried to counter that by saying they played .500 ball against the Yankees. (basically saying that they can hang with one of the supposed "big boys" of the AL) All I said was that they played them without Scheff and Matsui who are two of their biggest bats and clutch hitters. (again, called it an excuse or whatever you want but it is indisputable.) That's all it was. A Yankee / Met discussion and I never mention anything about being underdogs the the AL eEast or overachieving or anything like that...

actually, i missed it....thought you listed jeter. still

and what is yankee bashing without me involved? come on now

I also heard Wakefield may have a fractured hip? I don't know, but regardless that rotation looks pretty bad. I don't even know who Snyder is lololl. At least I know who Ponson is: He's the drunk who punched a judge on a beach in Aruba or someshit.

I think it was Torre that said he doesn't think Pavano will be back before Sept 1st. I don't think he'll pitch again this season, and I don't care. If we can get someone like Westbrook, Pavano would be no better than a 5th starter anyway. Fuck him.

Sup with Beckett? Dude's been up and down all year. Anything wrong? mechanics or whatever?

Fractured rib. Snyder looks like a 6 foot 5 arroyo and has good stuff but just sucks. Wells should be back in 2 weeks and we have a AAA guy going in seattle.

Beckett is trying to pitch to the AL like he pitched to the NL. Behind in the count? Trow a 98 mph heater. Ahead in the count? throw a 98 mph heater. In the crap that is the NL that works but over here teams are filled with guys who can mash a fastball. So he just needs to be able to get his curve over for strikes and he will be fine. NExt year he will probably be a lot better. I think all young pitchers should learn how to pitch in the AL, kazmir going to the rays was probably the best thing for him.

ok and Delgado didn't play in 2 out of the last 3 games at Yankee stadium...do you people realize how stupid of an argument this is? Stop your fucking crying Yankee fans you are not going to get any sympathy from anyone. Do I think you guys have been playing well all things considering?...Yes I do but I'm not going to sit here and shed tears for you guys because Sheffield and Matsui are hurt. Now end this ridiculous argument already
exactly! i always viewed kfitz as a respectable yankees fan but this pathetic excuse for not winning the subway series is just that.. pathetic!

bottome line we tied 3 games a piece. end. period.

exactly! i always viewed kfitz as a respectable yankees fan but this pathetic excuse for not winning the subway series is just that.. pathetic!

bottome line we tied 3 games a piece. end. period.

Like you even care... As soon as you lose, you're just gonna go follow the Brewers or something... :funny: Warpdrive is a more passionate fan than you :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...