Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10 items or less checkout line.....what horseshit right??

quoth

So why dont they just stop bullshitting us already and do away with that line? This pissed me off this morning before work.There IS NO SUCH THING AS 10 ITEMS OR LESS on that line. When is the last time you saw someone on that line with one item in your hand other than your own self right? I mean i dont see anyone there enforcing this policy? do you?

...well screw that..i always go to the jewlery department when dealing with this issue in a store such as, wal-mart...cause you KNOW! that department is always empty cause who the hell is gonna buy wal-mart jewlery? no one. So might as well make that cashier earn her $10 an hour by purchasing your gallon of Vitamin D Whole Milk at the jewlery counter right? Right.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree, but in nyc they enforce that shit, people are so nice in the burbs that they refuse to say anything, so one asshole ruins it for the rest of us

And i bet you're usually that asshole that ruins it right?

holy blast from the past... quoth!

for some reason, there's always like 6 people in the "10 items or less line", so i'd rather just stand behind one douchebag with a bunch of shit.. its usually faster in the end anyway.

Does purchasing a lot of shit make one a douchebag?

new wife got you doing the grocery shopping and cooking?

I love going to the grocery store, I find it very relaxing.

I also love to cook... couple that with the fact that my chick is a vegetarian, if I didn't cook I would be eating tofu and TVP all the time. Fuck that shit.

I shit on walmart, to many scrubs park there carts in the isles to ask how each others kids are doing and if Jim is going to make it to bingo this week....so on and so forth...arrrhh

Wal-Mart rocks! Where else can you get shit dirt cheap made by a bunch of kids in sweat shops? As for the Ghettoness/red-neck clientel that it produces- fuck it, it's just part of it.

i hear ya.. me too...

You guys need to live in a town where the closest store to you is Wal-Mart. It fucking sucks. I feel like I need a damn green-card to live in the midwest. This shit isn't right. I have to drive by two Wal-marts to get to anything worth going to. As for groceries, I only have to drive past one to get to a Kroger. ANd Wal-Mart is cheaper than Kroger - and i'm a tight ass.

I wonder why nobody has mentioned those fucking assholes that HAVE to write a fucking check to pay for their shit. WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY WRITES CHECKS ANYMORE!?!

And what about that deadbeat ASSHOLE that knows they have ZERO money and decides it's time to play "credit card lotto"? FUCK YOU DOUCHE'BAG!

I wonder why nobody has mentioned those fucking assholes that HAVE to write a fucking check to pay for their shit. WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY WRITES CHECKS ANYMORE!?!

Werd - I only write checks at places that don't take credit. I carry ZERO cash all the time. Not usually a good thing to do, but I don't even know the PIN to my Debit card.

You guys need to live in a town where the closest store to you is Wal-Mart. It fucking sucks. I feel like I need a damn green-card to live in the midwest. This shit isn't right. I have to drive by two Wal-marts to get to anything worth going to. As for groceries, I only have to drive past one to get to a Kroger. ANd Wal-Mart is cheaper than Kroger - and i'm a tight ass.

I hear ya. I lived in New Mexico and the only thing was Wal Mart. Get your car fixed there, haircut, eyes check.. fucking everything.. was nuts when I first saw it then annoying

Werd - I only write checks at places that don't take credit. I carry ZERO cash all the time. Not usually a good thing to do, but I don't even know the PIN to my Debit card.

The only place I use my debit is in an ATM. Too many ways for your info to get ripped off. I pay with credit then when I get home log into my bank acct and make a payment through the bank, much more secure since the bank then cuts and mails a paper check for me.

And what about that deadbeat ASSHOLE that knows they have ZERO money and decides it's time to play "credit card lotto"? FUCK YOU DOUCHE'BAG!

lol!!!

Even better...

How bout the assfuck who finds out from the cashier that it is a sale item and goes and runs to the aisle 10 aisles down to retrieve just one more of the same item just so that they can feel this warm feeling that they "SAVED" money and didn't get "RIPPED OFF"..all while you're still waiting on line with just your one item like a pack of gum...ugh. Those fucks bring a new level of douchebagery to this country i swear.