Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was this guy at S+D ???

hey kidz, hope your twilo nite was fun, i stayed till 9am and needed a big McCholesterol for breakfast, anyway who the fuck was the guy there who wore a breathing apparatus? he was walking on the floor with this EMT face mask, like the ones they use for oxygen, is that some sort of a new drug? that shit is creepy, he looked like some mutant weirdo, good thing i wasnt rollin, cause that mask would kill the fun. oh and btw, anybody know the track Digs played at like 7am, it has a slow buildup, and then this female voice goes "If you go, If you go , If you go," beautiful track, i must know the name. alrity ciao! -mike

------------------

- music is the answer +

Saw that guy too. He was terribly freaky. I asked him about the mask, he stated he wore it because "It makes me look like a fucking lunatic." Heh. Charming.

Was happy when he moved away <smiles sweetly>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by ooana:

Saw that guy too. He was terribly freaky. I asked him about the mask, he stated he wore it because "It makes me look like a fucking lunatic." Heh. Charming.

Was happy when he moved away <smiles sweetly>

-Oo

LoL some people can't go around gettin attention like normal people by approaching eatch other.. and to some a normal vics inhailer isn't enuff.. i'm taking a guess that this guys just looking for attention so hes wearin the mask.. I personally think some people just need to relax and enjoy.. jeez if you need that much accessory to make your drugs good, maybe just maybe its time to take a break.. lol or um like get a new vics vapor inhailer..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html splash.gif

shit when im rollin and i have to pee i must sit at the urinal for like an hour cause it just doesnt wanna come out sometimes. i just sit there and try to talk myself into going but usually never works out. sux!

------------------

cop.gif

And i think to myself what a wonderful world!!!!

AOL J303J

Sheesh why not keep bashing this guy for being different. I have to be honest, upon first seeing him, I too was a little freaked out by the mask. However, afterwards, I found it quite amusing.

Who honestly cares what his intentions of wearing it were for so. It made him happy and he enjoyed himself. Im pretty sure that his goal was for his own happiness if not adding to others. Yet, I highly doubt that freaking anyone out was of any intention. Im hoping to see him again. At S & D I bumped into him quite a few times and just kept on dancing away.

If this freaked anyone out, Im assuming its because of the whole "drug, hospital, and possible death" scenarios that may pop into your head. I could be way off but I remember that being my first reaction when I saw him walking with it on. If thats the case, maybe some of you should stop doing the drugs for a bit.

Jjust my .02

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Sheesh why not keep bashing this guy for being different.

Who honestly cares what his intentions of wearing it were for so. It made him happy and he enjoyed himself. Im pretty sure that his goal was for his own happiness if not adding to others. Yet, I highly doubt that freaking anyone out was of any intention. Im hoping to see him again. At S & D I bumped into him quite a few times and just kept on dancing away.

Jjust my .02

I agree with you there misskittie. People go to clubs dressed in what ever it is that makes them happy. That's what this whole club thing is supposed to be.

And as far as somebody freaking me out while rolling . . . sorry, but if I was rolling I could see Frankenstein and still think he's the prettiest thing alive!!

Have fun!! peace.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is the childhood of our immortality." -Goethe angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by schwingep:

If you thought that was freaky, then be lucky you weren't at the Tunnel a few years back...kids were going around wearing WWII gas masks.

- Peter

cool.gif

I saw a guy wearing a mask a factory once creeped me out!!

cwm13.gif

Originally posted by chinagirl:

I saw a guy wearing a mask a factory once creeped me out!!

cwm13.gif

i saw that guy at SF this past saturday. he was wearing a gas mask with flashing lights all over it and was holding this big stick with falshing lights also. he was just walking around. very weird!!!! im surprised none of the roid boys didnt kick his ass or anything!!!!! cwm12.gif

Face it people...he's a freak! Stop sticking up for him. If he had a breathing problem, that's one thing, but to go around with a mask on your face is ridiculous. He annoyed the shit out of me. I was hoping the NYPD ripped it off is face and arrested him for blasphemy in Twilo...don't ever disrespect s&d like that.

just my .02

Originally posted by DrThunder:

Face it people...he's a freak! Stop sticking up for him. If he had a breathing problem, that's one thing, but to go around with a mask on your face is ridiculous. He annoyed the shit out of me. I was hoping the NYPD ripped it off is face and arrested him for blasphemy in Twilo...don't ever disrespect s&d like that.

just my .02

How is wearing a mask being disrespectful to S&D?? Please explain.

cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is the childhood of our immortality." -Goethe angel.gif

BluAnglTek.jpg

i know at raves kids wear those white dust masks lined with vics vapo-rub while they are rollin ...

i have a couple of gas mask at home too i think they're prety funky ... i had one in my car when i got my radio installed .. the salesman was liek what up with the fucking gas mask =) ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by sutogame:

the gas mask is suppose to say that the guy is trippin sort of that hes in ihs own world..its used by druggies in europe and its rampant---its sort of a deep underground clubdrug thing overseas-------thats it now ya know da game cwm27.gifcwm26.gifcwm27.gifcwm26.gifcwm27.gif

exactly thats very popular in europe for rave parties and that sort of stuff....finally the ignorant american kiddies are learning!

cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

It's not that the mask was annoying HE was annoying - the mask just made him stand out more. The whole night he was just walking around bumping into people like a K hole zombie. Who wants someone like that at a club? I don't know about you, but when the same person walks into me 20 times while I'm trying to dance with my friends I start to get a little annoyed. If that was any place other than Twilo that kid would have ended up head first in a garbage can in the back alley.

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

I guess I am a super freak myself. cwm13.gif

"Youre a super freak .... super freak .... ur superfreakin yeooooooooooooow"

Sorry 80's flashback! haha

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 12-28-2000).]

hi, i was the one at twilo on friday. for those i "offended", sorry. for those who got a kick outta my gear, great! and let me prefeace all of this by saying how EPIC friday night was!!

i must say, it really is disappointing to hear how un-open people are to something different/strange/scary. i am from LA, i came for two weeks of vaca. back in LA i do the underground, overground, clus, raves, house parties etc. there, anything goes. i have worn "the mask" many times, along with other accesories, one which i may bring this weekend, and thus far, there have been no problems, even from the "roid boys". and let's not forget the glowstisks and photon lights i had too...

someone wrote "Who wants someone like that at a club?" i say, why would you NOT want someone like me at a club, where madness is happening. if you want a controlled environment, have a nice quiet evening at home. i may have looked like a "mutant weirdo", but that didn't seem to stop the crowds from forming circles around me when i was dancing, or when i was on the blocks and the whole place was completely losing it...

"some people can't go around gettin attention like normal people" yeah, i know, what the fuck? maybe i should try approaching people with catchy pick-up lines and asking to buy them drinks...

"I think that guy was annoying everybody in the club." really?!?! sorry if i was cramping your Prada, Gucci, or Banana Republic style.

"don't ever disrespect s&d like that."

hey guy, put the gun down... i have a feeling i have ALOT more love and respect for S&D then you. you think i just happened to wander into Twilo on friday. like i hadn't planned coming out for a month... i have seen them several times in most major cities in america, LA, SF, LV, NY. i have been a fan for 5 years, own their albums and have deep appeciation for their style and music! have YOU even been to BEDROCK?

and let's not forget that it's guys like you who are fans now, which is great, but who are mearly following the leaders, not actually being leaders themselves... in 5 years, don't forget to tell me how great DJ Hendo, Rose Kennedy, and Christopher Lawrence are, okay?

"maybe some of you should stop doing the drugs for a bit."

hear hear!! all you coke kiddies, or weekly rollers, maybe the red pill is catching up a bit, eh?

"but when the same person walks into me 20 times while I'm trying to dance with my friends"

i like how you used the word 'trying'. i guess you were trying to dance, cause most people that night looked like monkey's trying to have sex with footballs. is it the drugs of people's lack of rythm?

"finally the ignorant american kiddies are learning!" well some of us are, at least!!!

hope to see you all this weekend, Groove Armada was awesome when i last saw them in LA.

BTW, i am very approachable, come up and say hi, it would be great to meet some of ya.

peace...

STANDING OVATION!

I wasn't there that night but now after reading this thread wish I had been. I would of loved to have seen you in the mask. I always looked at clubbing as a beautiful experience and if a person wants to go clubbing in scuba gear, KUDOS! I would much rather have a guy in a gas mask than a bunch of shirtless "roid boys" harrassing my friends and myself!

If I have the pleasure to bump into you, I'm def saying hi!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Yes, I saw this dood. He was "working"

the men's bathroom all night. I think I took a piss 4 or 5 times and he was there maybe 4 of the times (he had blond hair and really quirky looking eyes). No clue what he was doing but he'd pretend he was taking a piss and then go to the sink and then look around and then back into the stalls...

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

anyone see the guy that was in the bathroom at around 5 or 6, this guy was taking a piss when i got in there and was still at the same urinal an hour later and kept lookin around like he was mad paranoid while he was pissin

cwm2.gif

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4