Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evolve Calederone Reviews?

I got there at 6am and Victor when on at about 8:30am. I stayed till about 1:30pm and place was still packed. It was exactly what you expect from Victor - hardcore tribal beats. It was great vibe though everyone seem to be having a good time. I think Victors set was a little better last month but overall he did a great job and looked like the party was going to go for atleast few more hours as the place was still completley packed when I left.

My friends tried to stay until 9 but we had been there since 12 so we were exhausted and ended up leaving a around 7,what the fuck whats wrong with richie at the beginning of the night,he took 4ever to start dropping bombs,i know he couldve done better ;( good vibe overall though

Awesome. my brain is still only operating at 15% capacity at the moment still. anyone close it out? heard a rumor that it was supposed to go until like 7pm.

I'll probably be talking to some crackheads that closed it out...I am so pissed that I missed it, that is the last time I plan my weekend going to the beach when it rains every weekend :P

My friends tried to stay until 9 but we had been there since 12 so we were exhausted and ended up leaving a around 7,what the fuck whats wrong with richie at the beginning of the night,he took 4ever to start dropping bombs,i know he couldve done better ;( good vibe overall though

Well when you open up the room, any good DJ knows you cant just start droppin bombs, the 1st hour is to get the room warm, then you break out the atomic bombs. I got there at 2, and Richie was killin it. From 2-4 he dropped bombs man. TKC came on, and brought the energy down, and in my opinion killed the great Vibe Richie had set up. He played the same kinda crap that Vibe played at pacha. Those trippy beats. I tried to get into it, but I just dont like it. Besides for that Madonna - Music remix. That shit was fuckin Bananas. Then Calderone came on, and WOW does that guy drop tribal bomb after tribal bomb. If anyone knows the id on that one track he played with the one sax note, please let me know. Track was INSAINE.

O, and how bout that I got the power remix Richie dropped at like 330 that made the crobar roof blow off!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well when you open up the room, any good DJ knows you cant just start droppin bombs, the 1st hour is to get the room warm, then you break out the atomic bombs. I got there at 2, and Richie was killin it. From 2-4 he dropped bombs man. TKC came on, and brought the energy down, and in my opinion killed the great Vibe Richie had set up. He played the same kinda crap that Vibe played at pacha. Those trippy beats. I tried to get into it, but I just dont like it. Besides for that Madonna - Music remix. That shit was fuckin Bananas. Then Calderone came on, and WOW does that guy drop tribal bomb after tribal bomb. If anyone knows the id on that one track he played with the one sax note, please let me know. Track was INSAINE.

O, and how bout that I got the power remix Richie dropped at like 330 that made the crobar roof blow off!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you diss TKC and DJ Vibe??? These guys are masters at what they do.

Richie, TKC and Vic...all killed that room.

One of the best parties in a long long time.

end of story

How can you diss TKC and DJ Vibe??? These guys are masters at what they do.

Richie, TKC and Vic...all killed that room.

One of the best parties in a long long time.

end of story

I had a great time, I just wasnt feelin TKC at all. Me and everyone I was with were all lookin at our watches, waiting for VC to come on. I dont like those trippy beats. There not for me.

I had a great time, I just wasnt feelin TKC at all. Me and everyone I was with were all lookin at our watches, waiting for VC to come on. I dont like those trippy beats. There not for me.

Hey.....everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Me and everyone I was with were on the dance floor almost the entire time during his set. The floor was packed and everyone seemed to be loving it and going nuts!

I love Victor ...I have for years (cough cough Roxy...lol...omg...another story) but this party is just what NYC needed. A true cutting edge underground event (for the die-hards...gay-straight-black-white whatever it doesnt matter as long as you love the music) btw--It's all about the mixed crowd...makes it special.

Victor chooses to bring in these guest dj's for a reason...I guess it's the same reason he calls the party EVOLVE.

I'm already looking forward to the next one!

luv the beats

great great night....suprisingly i saw a bunch of people i knew from my town so that was pretty cool....

i dont really like tribal bangers all night makes me go nutty,i got there at about 3 30, and from what i remember all i heard outta richie was boom boom boom...was kinda hoping he would rock some progressive or funky stuff....but whatever i ended up having a blast, left at around 10am due to horrible cramps on my calves..ai ai porra dat shit hurt....