Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MLB post season Predictions

American League

East - Yankees (they always find a way)

Central - Detroit (look like the real deal although they will choke come playoff time do to lack of experience)

West - Oakland (weak division, I actually thought they were going to be much better then they are)

Wild Card - White Sox (would like to see Minn but going on my gut feeling on this one)

National League

East - NY METS (whether the NL is weak or not we look damn good and will be in the WS and I think we can match up with any AL team)

Central - St. Louis (2nd best team in the NL. they shouldn't have any problems)

West - LA Dodgers (don't know about this one...picking it more because I would love to play them in a series. my good friend is a huge dodger fan so I would love to get tickets to it...also some payback from 1988)

Wild Card - Cincinnati (who really cares though)

American League

East - Yankees

Central - Detroit

West - Angels

Wild Card - Red Sox (All of a sudden the White Sox pitching has become very suspect)

National League

East - Mets

Central - St. Louis

West - San Diego (just a guess)

Wild Card - Arizona (another guess)

This thread should be made after the trade deadline. Too much shit can change. Are the Angels and Detroit going to get another bat. Will Boston and the NYY get some starting pitching(hopefully Kris Benson to the Yankees)

Are the Mets going to get a Livan-type pitcher. Or someone alittle better? Is Walt Jockety gonna be active and put something big together like he usually does? Where's Soriano going?

This thread should be made after the trade deadline. Too much shit can change. Are the Angels and Detroit going to get another bat. Will Boston and the NYY get some starting pitching(hopefully Kris Benson to the Yankees)

Are the Mets going to get a Livan-type pitcher. Or someone alittle better? Is Walt Jockety gonna be active and put something big together like he usually does? Where's Soriano going?

alll reports say the white sox are gettin soriano

i dont know why they lead the league in runs

and its their pitching givin them the problem

anyone who thinks the twins will make it to the post-season, look at their september schedule:

3 at the yankees

4 vs the tigers

3 vs the A's

3 at bosox

3 vs the chisox

they are playing well and have a weekend series against the tigers starting today, but dont forget that out of their 34-8 record in their last 42 games, they went 14-1 against the NL.

awww...still upset that i made that comment about your pic? i was just being objective dood

btw, braves are on a warpath...we'll see

warpath huh.........it def showed last night and more so this afternoon................i think you should pay better attention to that team of your own who cant pull away from there nemesis who r fighting injuries a good part of the year........the red sox might be on the outside looking in by years end