Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now gotmilk?

this is getting ridiculous

i don't understand how one person who feeds in to all the hate by attacking back can have so much power and get people who have been posting here for years banned.

i think it's only fair if people like myself and fkornre who have said some pretty negative things at times were allowed to be reinstated that GotMilk be allowed as well...i'm sure he will take this warning as seriously as i did and watch what he says in the future

what do you think DaVe?

i agree, some ppl have been here for ages... practically synonomous with cp itself... you cant just remove someone because a "newbie" doesnt get along or words are taughted out of anger and emotion... its simply astonishing... i couldnt imagine dave being behind this either...

*okay this is getting gay. seacrest out~!

this is getting ridiculous

i don't understand how one person who feeds in to all the hate by attacking back can have so much power and get people who have been posting here for years banned.

i think it's only fair if people like myself and fkornre who have said some pretty negative things at times were allowed to be reinstated that GotMilk be allowed as well...i'm sure he will take this warning as seriously as i did and watch what he says in the future

what do you think DaVe?

Michael i wanna thank you since youv'e been back you have been nothing but nice to me.I appreciate it greatly and look at you a whole new way.

He changed his own "title" to Banned. Pretty funny.

thats funny... the kid IM's me saying he cant get on cp... he was banned like NMN, and for me to start a gotmilk? comeback campaign...

quoted from IM:

brain: ive been IP banned

brain: lol

y: by whom?

y: where?

brain: idk

y: on cp?

brain: yes

y: wtf

brain: same thing that happened to nmn

brain: lol

brain: well i nominate you to start my bring gotmilk? back campaign

brain: im online but cant post

brain: using a proxy

brain: wont let me post

Michael i wanna thank you since youv'e been back you have been nothing but nice to me.I appreciate it greatly and look at you a whole new way.

Hey man like I said from the beginning...I always thought me and you fucking around was just that "fucking around"...I mean come on you REALLY thought I was a JP fan? :laugh:

it wasnt a virus,just because ****** needs to take computers 101. It was whats called a java exploit, just makes tons of pop ups, thats it.gotmilk you are a cancer of negativity to this board.
i can be whatever..

but i think a WHOLE lot more people are happier since you are banned..

serves you right for the virus you posted

Hey man like I said from the beginning...I always thought me and you fucking around was just that "fucking around"...I mean come on you REALLY thought I was a JP fan? :laugh:

LOl remember now michael that was right when Jp got booted and Junior was playing @ SF on 46th-47th st. tentions we're running very high on here with everyone bashing Junior and how he took Jp's residentcy away,which i think some of you might still believe lol. Anyway you made it seem you we're a HUGE JP fan and you took part as well in bashing Junior,actually the most out of anyone.Than ofcourse you started with the other stuff we won't get into lol.i don't wanna fight,i don't wanna try to get people banned,but i want people to see that it isnt ok to call homo sexuals anti gay remarks no matter what it is.If i knew you really we'll and we were good friends than yeah fine i would get it.But it's all good now right?