Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe GotMilks? Girlfriend is real?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very very jersey ......i dunno who they have there regularly?!....i know they do pull some 'big names'....depends what u like...hip hop in the basement last time i was there.....
forget deko.. werent you supposed to give me a free cut plus manicure/pedicure..

ill gladly accept that as our first date

..i wasnt even talking about u .....is this thread a joke?!...cause then i guess i am wrong in saying its sad........but how would i know that?!....

maybe this is all one big misunderstanding...this post of yours came off as a little snobby to me

....I dont make friends on messageboards lol.....i think im the only one ....and i thank god everytime i see one of these cheeseball threads..

then when you mentioned how you don't understand why people go out of their way to meet people via the internet i thought you were talking about everyone who has ever met someone through CP or some other form of web connection

maybe this is all one big misunderstanding...this post of yours came off as a little snobby to me

then when you mentioned how you don't understand why people go out of their way to meet people via the internet i thought you were talking about everyone who has ever met someone through CP or some other form of web connection

..no ..i am talking about people who live breathe and shit for cp....who make all their friends on cp....who have dated like 6 differnet people from cp...who constantly make threads about their love/social lives involving other members of cp...

..it prob did come off snotty lol..most of what i type does....

....I dont make friends on messageboards lol.....i think im the only one

save me a pat on the back... :D

i think you're confusing meeting people and making friends though... they're two different animals... yeah it's pathtic if you are reduced to making friends off of the internet but there is nothing pathetic about bs'ing with someone for a few minutes that you spend HOURS interacting with online...

save me a pat on the back... :D

i think you're confusing meeting people and making friends though... they're two different animals... yeah it's pathtic if you are reduced to making friends off of the internet but there is nothing pathetic about bs'ing with someone for a few minutes that you spend HOURS interacting with online...

so that same person who you spend HOURS online with, then see out and bullshit, maybe have some drinks, whatever...you can not become friends with them because you originally met them online?

and i'm not talking about crazy people who's only form of friendships/relationships is via the internet

:isok:

2 minutes ago I hated you now I want to fuck you

...i get that a lot......my best friends bf regularly says how he wants to hate fuck me cause the way i look and my personality lmao..........she's like .."chris told me again today how he wants to hate fuck this shit out of u"

so that same person who you spend HOURS online with, then see out and bullshit, maybe have some drinks, whatever...you can not become friends with them because you originally met them online?

and i'm not talking about crazy people who's only form of friendships/relationships is via the internet

i think you missed one of the sentences i had in there... if you are reduced to making friends off of the internet because you have no other friends it is kinda pathetic..

no i caught that part that's why at the end of my post i mentioned not those types of people

but you also mentioned you would hang out and bs with the person you speak online with for HOURS....that doesn't sound like you have become friends with them, just more of a "what's up, how u doing"

unlike jackie and misk, i dont really meet people through here and never want to, so watch what sort of titles you throw around. In 6 years here i have met three people from here (all from boston), and run into maybe 2 people from NY and have no intention or desire to meet anymore. ---Actually jackie and misk (and im sure milk and nmn would agree) you two seem to take this board more seriously than anyone else posting in this thread.

..who is jackie?!.....and i dont take it seriously lol........if u read anything i posted in this thread u would know i had no clue u and gotmilk were not friends ........the words of the thread made it seem like every other bff through cp turned to drama lets make a thread friendship past...

Guest onisakura
unlike jackie and misk, i dont really meet people through here and never want to, so watch what sort of titles you throw around. In 6 years here i have met three people from here (all from boston), and run into maybe 2 people from NY and have no intention or desire to meet anymore. ---Actually jackie and misk (and im sure milk and nmn would agree) you two seem to take this board more seriously than anyone else posting in this thread.

You just HAD to try to throw me in the drama mix here to stir shit up. :laugh: