Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hmmmm

i wish, please, lol, hopefully one day but who knows. i am a medical assistand and a phlebotomist, i draw bllod on NICU babies and kids in the Pediatric ICU, sometimes i do the cancer patients too but not as much as i use to, now my main is kids n babies.

are you a nurse?

everytime I get blood now, I just tell them to use my hand to get it out of, b/c when they'd try to get it from my arm, they'd just stick me a bunch of times, and the needle would move, or more times then not, my blood wouldn't flow... then i'd get all these bruises b/c they'd try on both arms...

...everytime i get blood....its always some moron!......ugh.....

..that being said...u should work in a salon.......when the boss isnt there we make runs to bottle king towards the end of the day ...or if its s really light client load lol.......around christmas we have mimosa marathons lol

.....that being said...u should work in a salon.......when the boss isnt there we make runs to bottle king towards the end of the day ...or if its s really light client load lol.......around christmas we have mimosa marathons lol

Sounds like here..a girl here runs out at least once a week to Bottle King. ..then mixes a drink under her desk..

says she works better....

i wish, please, lol, hopefully one day but who knows. i am a medical assistand and a phlebotomist, i draw bllod on NICU babies and kids in the Pediatric ICU, sometimes i do the cancer patients too but not as much as i use to, now my main is kids n babies.

do you ever get to squeeze some guys balls and make him cough?

i'm a phlebotomists dream.. i'm an easy patient... i have big veins in my arms and being poked with the needle and the sight of blood doesn't bother me at all.....

I had one girl, must have been a newbie, that kept missing my vein one time.. i always give in my left arm.. i kinda giggled cuz i have a huge vein there ya know? She was so thankful of my patience... Shit i could have poked MYSELF and drew the blood...

I hope she got more training.. LOL

:laugh:

i'm a phlebotomists dream.. i'm an easy patient... i have big veins in my arms and being poked with the needle and the sight of blood doesn't bother me at all.....

I had one girl, must have been a newbie, that kept missing my vein one time.. i always give in my left arm.. i kinda giggled cuz i have a huge vein there ya know? She was so thankful of my patience... Shit i could have poked MYSELF and drew the blood...

I hope she got more training.. LOL

Guest onisakura

They hate me when i have blood drawn. A week or so ago i had a minor procedure done and had to get blood taken from my arm AND my hand. I was fine with the arm but my hand was a nightmare. I ended up passing out (as i warned them i would) and got a nasty bruise from my knuckles to above my wrist. Had an IV in my other hand that got a nasty bruise too. I swear i look like i've been beat up and its been almost two weeks.

Guest onisakura
..i bruise like a peach.....but needles do not bother me and ive never fainted from anything .......

Thats the only thing i faint from and its not the needles that i have a problem with. I take shots like a champ, especially if they are pain killers. :drool: Used to get my birth control in shots and when i was in an accident i'd get a pain killer cocktail: Demerol in one cheek, Torydol in the other and a perc to top it off.

I think it has to do with my low blood pressure and/or hypoglycemia.