Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ramdom Stress / Venting / Blow off some steam thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get another email with a question mark at the end of a statement, I'm going to go in that person's office and smash their monitor over their head. These people are making 6 figure salaries and don't know grammar!!!

:mad:

If I get another email with a question mark at the end of a statement, I'm going to go in that person's office and smash their monitor over their head. These people are making 6 figure salaries and don't know grammar!!!

:mad:

I hate that too?

I can't stand the there/their/they're issue. What is so hard to understand about the differnces between these words?????

KILLS ME

how about people who mix up "then" and "than?" or when people say "tunafish"; it's called "tuna," not "tunafish." or when people pronounce "coupon" "KEE-YOU-pon" instead of "COO-pon"; that's just as bad as saying "NOO-KEW-ler" instead of "NOO-KLEE-er."

or when people say "i could care less" when they mean "i couldn't care less."

seriously, if i really let these things bug me, i'd be here all day. i've learned to accept them, or at least to some degree :laugh2: !

Confusion of "due" with "do"????

:blown:

This is a portion of an article on nytimes.com

Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said that while big commercial power users appear to have cut their demand, residents need to due more to avoid overstressing the electrical distribution system and triggering blackouts.