Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ramdom Stress / Venting / Blow off some steam thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i dont get people at the gym that stand in front of the water cooler and drink...it's not a fountain...get your water and move on...quite rude...if it keeps up, i'm going to get real close to the person, breath heavy and hope some of my sweat plops on to them....

...i dont get people at the gym that stand in front of the water cooler and drink...it's not a fountain...get your water and move on...quite rude...if it keeps up, i'm going to get real close to the person, breath heavy and hope some of my sweat plops on to them....

:laugh: yeah thats mad annoying.....

i wonder how much more shit sugar is going to continue to put up with from daryl...sounds like he will never grow up and stop fucking up

just remember the saying "you don't know a good thing until it is gone"

Shaddup nosey, it's not me.

y? too bad u dont live here , i would ask u to bring a flask with you

ohh my old roommate that lived with me for ova 5 years, fell ill and then had to have surgery to remove an absess on his leg. poor guy.. i think he gets released tomorrow.

he has no insurance.. welcome to a $10,000 debt, easily.

ohh my old roommate that lived with me for ova 5 years, fell ill and then had to have surgery to remove an absess on his leg. poor guy.. i think he gets released tomorrow.

he has no insurance.. welcome to a $10,000 debt, easily.

more then that I bet

bump for bossy peeps who don't listen and people with tics that make them snort loudly every 20 seconds :cuss: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not pc to say that, i know, but it grosses me the fuck out and i'm gonna have to deal with this guy every day again, now that the fall semester is coming :flame: .

I don't understand how people are still scared to buy things online. My friend doesn't want to save $90 buying a digital camera online vs. buying it at Circuit City.

People like that piss me off.

Dumb ass is afraid of id theft when its safer then issueing a paper check.

bump for bossy peeps who don't listen and people with tics that make them snort loudly every 20 seconds :cuss: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not pc to say that, i know, but it grosses me the fuck out and i'm gonna have to deal with this guy every day again, now that the fall semester is coming :flame: .

the pc movement is one of the worst things to happen in to this country.

the pc movement is one of the worst things to happen in to this country.
o, and i was being nice; that guy (who has been going to the community college where i work for 16 years) snorts in 4-second intervals. i didn't write down the correct figure 'cause it really is almost too hard to believe :mad3: . o, and the staff lounge where i eat my lunch is just a cubicle away from this guy, who's there every day... eating while he's doing this is nauseating.