Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 year old missing girl found dead..

this is horrible,

all girls, please be careful wherever you go ,

you may think your safe or you can handle yourself, but there is alwasy someone out there bigger and badder,

travel with friends, play it safe and watch each others backs

jonpaul

good advice. after what happened to me a few months ago leaving crobar by myself and having some guy follow me around, i will NEVER do that again. very scary.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did she go back... there are a lot of holes in this story.....

SLAIN TEEN

HAD CHANCE TO FLEE

STRANDED JERSEY

GIRL'S FATAL WRONG DECISION

August 2, 2006 --

EXCLUSIVE

Jennifer Moore had one chance to escape.

The tragic teen - raped and murdered allegedly by a low-level pimp and drug dealer who lured her across the river after a night of drinking in Chelsea - almost got away, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Moore, 18, was taken to the Park Avenue Hotel in Weehawken, N.J., early Tuesday morning after getting into a cab somewhere along the West Side Highway with Draymond Coleman, 34, and his hooker girlfriend Krystal Riordan, 20, cops say.

Investigators said yesterday that witnesses at the hotel told police Moore walked into the hotel with Coleman and Riordan, but then left alone a short time later - possibly after seeing how seedy the hotel was.

She started to wander away from the hotel but then came back, not knowing where she was or how to get home.

That's when Coleman came outside, the sources said, and called Riordan, who was still upstairs, on his cellphone.

They said Coleman asked his girlfriend for some cash for a cab to send Moore to her home in Harrington Park, N.J., but Riordan went ballistic, yelling and cursing out of the hotel-room window at them.

Coleman then went back into the hotel and a short time later Moore followed, sources said.

The pretty teen was never seen alive again.

Cops believe Coleman, who stands 6-foot-1 and weighs 240 pounds, raped her in front of Riordan and then strangled her.

Before he killed the 5-foot-2, 105-pound teen, there was a furious struggle, say police sources who reported the ex-con was covered with scratches and Moore's cheekbone was broken.

Next, Coleman allegedly packed her naked body into a suitcase, then he and Riordan tossed it into a Dumpster in nearby West New York, N.J., police said.

The cold-blooded couple was picked up last Thursday at a Harlem hotel after cops traced calls made on Moore's cellphone back to Coleman. Police said he used it to call his mother and an ex-girlfriend. Moore and her teen girlfriend Talia Kenan were at the club Guest House on West 27th Street the previous Monday night, where they were drinking heavily.

When the girls left at about 2:30 a.m. next day, Moore's car had been towed, so they took a cab to the West Side impound lot at West 38th Street.

At the pound, Kenan passed out and had to be taken to the hospital, while Moore wandered off along the West Side Highway - and met Coleman.

Moore allegedly described him as a "nice man" who was helping her, to Kenan over the phone. But at about 5 a.m. she told her boyfriend in a frantic call, "There's a guy following me. He's offered me drugs. He won't leave me alone," according to sources.

Coleman is currently in the criminal holding facility at Bellevue Hospital after getting into a scuffle with three other inmates after an extradition hearing at Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday.

Riordan is charged with hindering the apprehension of Coleman.

why did she go back... there are a lot of holes in this story.....

SLAIN TEEN

HAD CHANCE TO FLEE

STRANDED JERSEY

GIRL'S FATAL WRONG DECISION

August 2, 2006 --

EXCLUSIVE

Jennifer Moore had one chance to escape.

The tragic teen - raped and murdered allegedly by a low-level pimp and drug dealer who lured her across the river after a night of drinking in Chelsea - almost got away, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Moore, 18, was taken to the Park Avenue Hotel in Weehawken, N.J., early Tuesday morning after getting into a cab somewhere along the West Side Highway with Draymond Coleman, 34, and his hooker girlfriend Krystal Riordan, 20, cops say.

Investigators said yesterday that witnesses at the hotel told police Moore walked into the hotel with Coleman and Riordan, but then left alone a short time later - possibly after seeing how seedy the hotel was.

She started to wander away from the hotel but then came back, not knowing where she was or how to get home.

That's when Coleman came outside, the sources said, and called Riordan, who was still upstairs, on his cellphone.

They said Coleman asked his girlfriend for some cash for a cab to send Moore to her home in Harrington Park, N.J., but Riordan went ballistic, yelling and cursing out of the hotel-room window at them.

Coleman then went back into the hotel and a short time later Moore followed, sources said.

The pretty teen was never seen alive again.

Cops believe Coleman, who stands 6-foot-1 and weighs 240 pounds, raped her in front of Riordan and then strangled her.

Before he killed the 5-foot-2, 105-pound teen, there was a furious struggle, say police sources who reported the ex-con was covered with scratches and Moore's cheekbone was broken.

Next, Coleman allegedly packed her naked body into a suitcase, then he and Riordan tossed it into a Dumpster in nearby West New York, N.J., police said.

The cold-blooded couple was picked up last Thursday at a Harlem hotel after cops traced calls made on Moore's cellphone back to Coleman. Police said he used it to call his mother and an ex-girlfriend. Moore and her teen girlfriend Talia Kenan were at the club Guest House on West 27th Street the previous Monday night, where they were drinking heavily.

When the girls left at about 2:30 a.m. next day, Moore's car had been towed, so they took a cab to the West Side impound lot at West 38th Street.

At the pound, Kenan passed out and had to be taken to the hospital, while Moore wandered off along the West Side Highway - and met Coleman.

Moore allegedly described him as a "nice man" who was helping her, to Kenan over the phone. But at about 5 a.m. she told her boyfriend in a frantic call, "There's a guy following me. He's offered me drugs. He won't leave me alone," according to sources.

Coleman is currently in the criminal holding facility at Bellevue Hospital after getting into a scuffle with three other inmates after an extradition hearing at Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday.

Riordan is charged with hindering the apprehension of Coleman.

wow

Death Penalty is AFTER the fact...doesn't help much. We need preventive measures....why do we always look AFTER the fact?

Too late for that...that's how I live my life, anyway.

How do you plan on preventing it? You just going to wrangle up every whacko in the us and put them in a pen? And the death penalty may scare some, no?

• 4 weeks later...