Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, umm, we got Abreu

Where the hell does he bat? Second? Third? Fifth?

He doesn't have the power anymore(it seems) to bat fifth, so that's out.

We could bat him second with Jeter batting third. AROD fourth, and Giambi fifth. But that means when Matsui comes back he(matsui) would bat sixth? And what if BOTH Sheff and Matsui are ready to go by September?

Also, where does that leave Melky?

I can see maybe for now Matsui, Damon and Abreu in the OF with Melky and bernie platooning. I can't see how the Yankees bringing back Bernie next year tho. At least Melky is still young so he can spend some time as a fourth OF'er.

Also, who gets DFA'd? It's probably either Guiel or Bubba. Guiel has shown some power but hasn't been great and obv we like bubba's glove...

I'm also assuming Ponson might get DFA'd now with Lidle coming in.

Interesting shit to follow this week.

with abreu the lineup is even more stacked now...once shef and matsui return we are gonna have tons of bats...and with lidle we now have someone to add to the end of the lineup...a step in the right direction...but after RJ's last outing i think lidle should take his spot...

i think abreu will have a resurgence in all his numbers especially homers 310 down the line :drool:

wasnt it last yr this guy won the homerun derbY??

yeah def. matsui /damon /abreu melky 4th outfielder Bernie 5th outfileder/bench

designated for assignment --- sorry Bubba i think your outta here

aaron guile and even nick green when he gets the at bats are making the most of em

Damon

Abreu

Jeter

Giambi

AROD(takes alittle pressure off)

Matsui

Posada

Craig Wilson/Bernie/Melky?

Cano

Mets made a decent trade as well. Nady for Hernandez and Oli Perez. Damn I remember when Perez was one of the best young pitchers just a couple of years ago and he was at AAA this year pitching poorly.

Damon

Abreu

Jeter

Giambi

AROD(takes alittle pressure off)

Matsui

Posada

Craig Wilson/Bernie/Melky?

Cano

Mets made a decent trade as well. Nady for Hernandez and Oli Perez. Damn I remember when Perez was one of the best young pitchers just a couple of years ago and he was at AAA this year pitching poorly.

i know we had to do it... but i just really like nady and am a little bitter he had to go

hmmmm, maybe now Yankee fans will stop crying about their injuries...it's just going to be another huge bust at the end of the season only now with no excuses

WAHHHHHH duaner sanchezz is out for the season and omar couldnt get a starter becase we had to adress that need

WAHHHHHH

hahahah now that's funny :laugh:

do I really need to start digging up all the post talking about Shef and Matsui's injuries?

her ewe go again

no crying , i believe past 576 convos on this topic came down tto the fact that the yankees have exceeded expectations after losing their corner outfilelders along with 60 homers and 250 rbi for the whole season

but knock yerself out and search

her ewe go again

no crying , i believe past 576 convos on this topic came down tto the fact that the yankees have exceeded expectations after losing their corner outfilelders along with 60 homers and 250 rbi for the whole season

but knock yerself out and search

Bu..bu..but we got a $200 million payroll so it's ok... :)

hmmmm, maybe now Yankee fans will stop crying about their injuries...it's just going to be another huge bust at the end of the season only now with no excuses

Do you realize that you're constantly contradicting yourself?

In the prediction thread you wrote that the Yankees would win their division "(they always find a way)"

oh ok

actually why am I apologizing? the fact that I even said "another huge bust" should have been enough info that I meant winning a WS since they have won their division for however many years so that wouldn't have meant much sense now would it

nice try caleb you almost got me...keep digging