Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Defense of Silverbull

Guest qwestor

JIMK29 ..jimk ...jimk...jimk - just in case mercifully for you, but fortunately for others who may have missed it, I took the liberty of reproducing it here. Even tho your post speaks volumes all by its little self some comment is in order.

I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood... are you implying with this that the underground scene didn't have shady drug use? Or are you saying that it doesn't exist now? I read this quickly and I'm not in the mood to re-read it. - Jimk29

You don't read what you read, you don't understand what you read, you don't care that you don't understand because to bother is too much effort...however all that ignorance and initiative? doesn't prevent you from labeling the underground with the "shady DRUGS" smear that allows you the freedom to excuse yourself from actually thinking and walk away.

Yeah drugs were/are part of the scene - in fact since before recorded history they were part of the festivities - anytime there was a weed , a mushroom , a poppy seed growing around somewhere - so what else is new what's your point. Try the North Pole I don't think much grows there - you should feel safe.

Coffee, colas, caffeine, sugar, cigarettes, otc and prescription meds, and alcohol ???- did someone say alcohol ???- demon booze- $1500 a bottle, $15 a watered down glass, slurred speech, I'm not dancing I'm trying to stand up, sour breath, jack-ass lines, throw up on me you the floor, punch out your friend or that funny looking dude you think is staring at you, go 3 rounds before the night is out, fall down the stairs, cry in your beer about the girl that did you wrong, on the way home bump a pedestrian or 2, smash a car or 2 , add your name or someone who got in your way to the 25K a year alcohol related traffic fatalities, kill your liver, cloud your brain, swat the wife and kids, skip work or do a shit job, be a disgusting repulsive slob, you can't fuck that girl passed out next to you.......but alcohol --

Come right in ladies and gentlemen ...table ? bottle? bar-what's your pleasure...keep it flowing....but CLUB DRUGS ???? NO WAY ..NO SIR not for you...not in here.

If the media ever hyped and sensationalized all the post alcohol sequelae of a weekend in NYC, the way they broadcast a club drug related incident, phony meth for ecstacy study, there wouldn't be enof time or room on the news and prohibition would be back in full flower. You're right Jimk29 follow the leader and label shady anything your told to...and drink up!

Truth is those who have had the Underground experience know when the music is "THAT GOOD" you don't need the drugs to be taken away...but to each his own. I'll by you a drink next time we meet.

Thumperxl...er ..thanks I think...for the support ...Jimk29 was glad to hear your perspective...I'm sorry I missed that time - I would have been there - but lets be clear - the Underground is not about a place or time or just the drugs - it's about a frame of mind an attitude a truthful liberation from an artificial reality of everyday into the genuine connection with being alive a real affirmation of being truly alive free in the moment and being turned on to yourself and others at the deepest level. An appreciation of the senuous ecstatic joy of existence - a feeling of experiencing your spiritual and physical self elevated as one for the first time ...and then again. Some may have just felt it and others broke thru to understanding - miss it and still want to share it with others.

Growinupjersey - yeah its about fun - but there are different levels of fun-once you've been ther its more than fun - its enlightenment about human possibilities and potentials - you won't ever go back to being happy with less.

I smoked this PCP about 5 years ago and i still havent been the same since. Honesty if I reach any more higher "levels of fun" my fucking heart will explode.

Coffee?

nope dont drink that stuff.

It depends on how your goin out, if its for a regular 10-4-11-5 night, i drink 1or 2 energy drinks before goin inside and then lots of water and one or 2 redbulls.

If its for a 10-12hr party well i make sure i rest before goin out and eat a big meal and then do what i typed above. I walk in feeling bloated though lol but then its time to shake it off. And if the music is great forget it how could i not keep goin to the last record.

And a quick history lesson before i eat my chinese food, everything goes back to nyc FEB 14TH 1968, DAVID MANCUSO and the LOFT the BIRTH OF UNDERGROUND.

nope dont drink that stuff.

It depends on how your goin out, if its for a regular 10-4-11-5 night, i drink 1or 2 energy drinks before goin inside and then lots of water and one or 2 redbulls.

If its for a 10-12hr party well i make sure i rest before goin out and eat a big meal and then do what i typed above. I walk in feeling bloated though lol but then its time to shake it off. And if the music is great forget it how could i not keep goin to the last record.

And a quick history lesson before i eat my chinese food, everything goes back to nyc FEB 14TH 1968, DAVID MANCUSO and the LOFT the BIRTH OF UNDERGROUND.

so your intake of all the energy drink is a ton more caffeine than coffee...so you technically use a legal drug to stay up all night long...

so your intake of all the energy drink is a ton more caffeine than coffee...so you technically use a legal drug to stay up all night long...

If thats the way you want to look at it about my formula then ok. If you want to know how to go out 4-5 nights of the week i can prepare you as well. I also use advil after reading your replies.

Doesnt anyone just go out to have fun anymore?

Im not going to read that whole bible that was written, it was too long, I only own one pair of black gloves and only pimp them at the gym. So I cant relate to all this.

But yeah I go out of have fun. More often in white though with some fake platinum.

If thats the way you want to look at it about my formula then ok. If you want to know how to go out 4-5 nights of the week i can prepare you as well. I also use advil after reading your replies.
i think you need to learn how to not go out 4-5 nights a week..very simple..its called growing up

A night of divine madness....and its the music done underground... that makes for the madness...and that's all it was about.

.... Such cultures threaten the dominant model and must be eliminated by taking it over and emptying it of its real substance and meaning and leaving a hollow shiny disco ball in its place to deceive the newly arrived that nothings changed.

"A night of divine madness....and its the music done underground... that makes for the madness...and that's all it was about."

"a hollow shiny disco ball in its place to deceive the newly arrived that nothings changed."

Value of these words - zero

Meaning - zero.

Your post reminds me of this burner (aka burningman) lesbian chick I was in bed with once in LA. I had to tell her some bs spirtualist story about meeting me at the gates of heaven in a terrycloth robe before she agreed to suck me.