Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats all you got.maybe it's cuz i was dancing in the pic surely something you know nothing about.2nd oh retarded one ,i dont even know those as you see it ( i see 8 btw) in the background. 3rd who gives a fuck cuz it just shows what a shallow pussy you are. Post you're pic big balls. yeah i thought soo. why do'nt you come over and say hi when you see me? yeah i thought soo. LOSER!

wow - that is a sad pic of what jr's crowd is - those two in the back *eek* - every reason NOT to attend a party

that was the end of the night . i go for the music not for what people look like. and if you're gonna base it off of a few that you see in a background...you're a moron . theres plenty of HOT people at Juniors party. what ever happened to the music? shallow shallow shallow people wow unbelievable. esp you liquid since you been on the scene awhile.

it is a testament to how good jr was (or the drama machine around him) that in this so-so period of nyc clublife, on this dead message board, his thread keeps going strong. I'm too tired to make a tweaker analogy... lol

has anyone met donaldm? how twisted would it be if he was jr or jerome? lol hey any press is good press right, keep the people talking? i know people have accused Peter of being a certain outspoken personality on his board but then again a few claim to have actually met her, so...?

WOW..Junior's myspace page kicks major ass!!!!

Last comment: AUGUST 19th 2007.....

HAHAHA....his myspace page has as much action as his parties.....

...and how genius is his remix of his remix of his remix of "Step By Step"....HAHAHAHA.....just as SAD as Whitney herself!

PS: check the ultra dated bio: "These days, as a DJ, Vasquez works just about every weekend, mostly in the United States. His current sets are primarily made up of modern tracks, and only 3 percent of his programming revisits the classics.".....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....what a joke! Can we write a new bio for that old man please!