Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj EXACTA fans and STIMULUS>RESPONSE fans

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are video clips from the last STIMULUS>RESPONSE party in the MAIN ROOM of PACHA:

STIMULUS>RESPONSE@PACHA, main room 6-9-06

The URBAN RELIEF PROJECT (sean cormac, john cacciatore)

KEITH BLACKSTONE

Heres mixes from 2 of the STIMULUS>RESPONSE DJS from the last time the stimulus party was in the main room with wally lopez.

LOLA:

http://deepseenyc.com/music/stim_pacha060906_lola.mp3

Keith Blackstone:

http://www.keithblackstone.com/mixes/Keith%20Blackstone%20Live%20@%20Pacha,%20NYC%2006-09-06%20(part%201).mp3

Exacta spinning and Bull is promoting I am def. there. I can't wait for Exacta to blow the roof off of Pacha. This time I am comming with heads. Count me in plus like 20. I can't wait to show everybody what I have been talking about.

Much Respec and Admiration

no i wasnt at the people party..had intentions to go.. but got kidnapped and brought to pacha

that was the night of the Salted party? With Miguel Migs, Julius Papp, and Hatthias Heilbronn? What did you think of the music/vibe/etc. What exactly are you talking about? I was there too and thought the club was a little lighter than usual and was surprised because it was Salted...but you can't have a blow out every night I suppose. Just curious to know what made you say what you wrote.

that was the night of the Salted party? With Miguel Migs, Julius Papp, and Hatthias Heilbronn? What did you think of the music/vibe/etc. What exactly are you talking about? I was there too and thought the club was a little lighter than usual and was surprised because it was Salted...but you can't have a blow out every night I suppose. Just curious to know what made you say what you wrote.
i guess cause there wasnt a lot of people there and it seemed to lack a vibe because of that..

music was decent though..

hopefully the parties will get better

i guess cause there wasnt a lot of people there and it seemed to lack a vibe because of that..

music was decent though..

hopefully the parties will get better

yah the club seemed light in general, was expecting more heads to come out. are you talking about upstairs, downstairs, the whole club?

no i wasnt at the people party..had intentions to go.. but got kidnapped and brought to pacha

This is a blatant lie. Please stop with your horseshit trolling methods.

Deepsee. He wasn't there. I know this for a fact. He's saying this shit in order to run his mouth about Bull's party.

This is a blatant lie. Please stop with your horseshit trolling methods.

Deepsee. He wasn't there. I know this for a fact. He's saying this shit in order to run his mouth about Bull's party.

how can you honestly know for a fact that I wasnt there? I mean seriously, listen to yourself.

deepsee, i was there and have been giving you my honest opinion.

montbh, please stop being a troll on this thread. You're a mod, set the example.

Ok, GotMilk?

Answer me this. If you were upstairs for a while....what was Miguel Migs wearing? (This should be very easy) also, what was drapped over the railings on the Main Floor?

i answered all of this in the thread YOU deleted. Im not repeating myself anymore to satisfy your trolling needs.

Deepsee, maybe we can continue this discussion in another forum or messageboard since Monbth will probably delete it.