Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do fat people fool themselves into thinking they are eating healthy?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while the cosmetic benefits are certainly there, the real purpose in eating healthy is be healthy and not die of a heart attack at the age of 50 or any other related diseases.

true. being healthy keeps your feeling better. but even ironmen can get hit by a bus.

i just think with the health craze lately, ppl are sacrificing a little emotional health counting every single calorie & never ever allowing themselves something naughty.

true. being healthy keeps your feeling better. but even ironmen can get hit by a bus.

i just think with the health craze lately, ppl are sacrificing a little emotional health counting every single calorie & never ever allowing themselves something naughty.

yea that is definately true..i think everything is good in moderation..

what about people who do steroids then? they are obviously eating healthy and shooting up more for the benefits of looking better because they obviously do not care about their health

ewwwww

steroids do not make ppl look better. it gives them that freakish long chin. hideous.

muscles can be sexy but overkill does not look good. being so big that u can't clap your hands is pitiful.

it just says "i have something to prove in a hurry"

ewwwww

steroids do not make ppl look better. it gives them that freakish long chin. hideous.

muscles can be sexy but overkill does not look good. being so big that u can't clap your hands is pitiful.

it just says "i have something to prove in a hurry"

and just like that with one post you managed to piss off 90% of the Boston guys who post on here

its like the age old misconception about salads and how a fat person cant understand why they arent losing weight by eating salads...........

well, when you dump all that salad dressing on it (doesnt even make a difference if its fat free or not) you're gonna end up with more calories on a bunch of leaves then you would eating a full sub or whatever lunch you'd otherwise have. Only difference is, a salad has so little to it that you'll be hungry again in an hour and there is only so long someone (especially a fat person) can resist and deny their hunger

the only times i have issue with fat people is when they start looking to make changes in the system(s) because of their conditions.

if i was a quadriplegic, or someone with cp (not clubplanet), i would feel angered to see some fat person riding around in a wheelchair because they are unable to walk anymore because they chose to eat their way into being handicapped.

being fat is as much of a handicap as someone that smoked their life away, and now needs machines to do the breathing for them. vices are sins, not excuses.

its like the age old misconception about salads and how a fat person cant understand why they arent losing weight by eating salads...........

well, when you dump all that salad dressing on it (doesnt even make a difference if its fat free or not) you're gonna end up with more calories on a bunch of leaves then you would eating a full sub or whatever lunch you'd otherwise have. Only difference is, a salad has so little to it that you'll be hungry again in an hour and there is only so long someone (especially a fat person) can resist and deny their hunger

fat people at a salad bar make me furious.. I want to smack the container out of their fat hand...

I would also like to add that I saw a woman at the grocery store this weekend that was skinny up top but her ass was fucking massive I mean it came out the sides was soooo weird I couldnt stop looking.. times like those I wish I had a camera phone

fat people at a salad bar make me furious.. I want to smack the container out of their fat hand...

I would also like to add that I saw a woman at the grocery store this weekend that was skinny up top but her ass was fucking massive I mean it came out the sides was soooo weird I couldnt stop looking.. times like those I wish I had a camera phone

:laugh: she was 'bottom-heavy'

...i feel bad when i hear people say watching fat people eat makes them mad......imagine how they feel......obesity is a sickness......and unfortunately not everyone can eat what they want and still be thin......or have the will power and discipline to eat healthy......ill tell u right now i hate eating healthy ...and when i am feeling 3 or 4 lbs overweight i hate eating in front of people cause i feel ashamed......now imagine how someone really heavy feels....

..im not saying they are not somewhat at fault......but ya know sometimes changing white bread to wheat and shit like that is the start of losing a few lbs........baby steps.....

and just like that with one post you managed to piss off 90% of the Boston guys who post on here

i've only been here for a day. give me a minute, i'll piss off the other 10% too.

i'm not afraid to provoke ppl with my opinions. the internet is serious business. lol

if i was a quadriplegic, or someone with cp (not clubplanet), i would feel angered to see some fat person riding around in a wheelchair because they are unable to walk anymore because they chose to eat their way into being handicapped.

i was behind a fat lady in line the other day. she had a walker with wheels. it was too much effort to pick up the walker instead of schooching it along. the punchline was the fatty had a stool built into the walker so she wouldn't have to stand up while the cashier was ringing her up. i wanted to knock her off that stool "stand up for a second fatty, u need the exercise"

at least it isn't leaves covered in caramel sauce. at least they are making an attempt to eat something with a bit of nutritional value.

we can't have them going hungry & eating babies.

i was behind a fat lady in line the other day. she had a walker with wheels. it was too much effort to pick up the walker instead of schooching it along. the punchline was the fatty had a stool built into the walker so she wouldn't have to stand up while the cashier was ringing her up. i wanted to knock her off that stool "stand up for a second fatty, u need the exercise"

..yea ..those are insane......if u are that out of shape DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...thats when i feel surgery is warranted....why wouldnt u make 110% effort to change if u cant even stand up!

...i feel bad when i hear people say watching fat people eat makes them mad......imagine how they feel......obesity is a sickness......and unfortunately not everyone can eat what they want and still be thin......or have the will power and discipline to eat healthy......ill tell u right now i hate eating healthy ...and when i am feeling 3 or 4 lbs overweight i hate eating in front of people cause i feel ashamed......now imagine how someone really heavy feels....

..im not saying they are not somewhat at fault......but ya know sometimes changing white bread to wheat and shit like that is the start of losing a few lbs........baby steps.....

somewhat at fault? or 100% at fault. at some point you make the choice to give up and get fatter with each scoop of ben and jerry's.

somewhat at fault? or 100% at fault. at some point you make the choice to give up and get fatter with each scoop of ben and jerry's.

...not EVERYONE who is overweight is sitting home eating ben and jerry's.....some people have thyroid issues....i know a woman who is quite large and doesnt eat any crap......its sad......and like i said.....at some point it becomes a sickness ...some people are alcoholics....some are drug addicts...others are addicted to food...........i def think they are at fault and should want to change .......but i dont think they should be treated like disgusting subhuman beings........they need to be rehabbed just like any other addict...

how is it any different then a person who is addicted to drugs or alcohol who continues to put that crap in their bodies no matter fucked up they get? i don't think it is as easy as them looking in the mirror one day and saying "wow i'm pretty fucking fat. i think i'll start a diet today and lose a couple hundred pounds"

...not EVERYONE who is overweight is sitting home eating ben and jerry's.....some people have thyroid issues....i know a woman who is quite large and doesnt eat any crap......its sad......and like i said.....at some point it becomes a sickness ...some people are alcoholics....some are drug addicts...others are addicted to food...........i def think they are at fault and should want to change .......but i dont think they should be treated like disgusting subhuman beings........they need to be rehabbed just like any other addict...

Most of them are. The reason people have slow thyroid issues is... ding ding ding, they don't get it checked until they're overweight. And guess what happens to your thyroid when you get fat? It slows down.

If this is such a rampant "disease", why is this only now becoming a problem? Where were all the fat fucks 30 years ago? Cooking for themselves and eating healthier... there are so many fat people now because they eat like shit and lead sedentary lives.

They are disgusting... they really are.

People look at me and tell me to quit smoking, why can't I look at a fat fuck and tell them to stop eating? It's gross.

how is it any different then a person who is addicted to drugs or alcohol who continues to put that crap in their bodies no matter fucked up they get? i don't think it is as easy as them looking in the mirror one day and saying "wow i'm pretty fucking fat. i think i'll start a diet today and lose a couple hundred pounds"

..its not ...my point exactly......they need HELP......

They are disgusting... they really are.

People look at me and tell me to quit smoking, why can't I look at a fat fuck and tell them to stop eating? It's gross.

...but u cant quit cause u are addicted...and people should shut the fuck up and leave u alone.....if and when u are ready to quit u will...with help or if u are that strong willed ..without........that's what im saying ....not everyone has the will and discipline to overcome their food addiction or issues alone........so instead of scoffing at them people who are so disgusted with them should make an effort to help...

..obesity is no less a disease than anorexia......one is of extreme discipline and one is complete lack of.......however it reaches the point where anorexics are not disciplined because they have no control ..

..its not ...my point exactly......they need HELP......

...but u cant quit cause u are addicted...and people should shut the fuck up and leave u alone.....if and when u are ready to quit u will...with help or if u are that strong willed ..without........that's what im saying ....not everyone has the will and discipline to overcome their food addiction or issues alone........so instead of scoffing at them people who are so disgusted with them should make an effort to help...

Why should I make an effort to help them? You know who helps me? Me. You know why I'm not fat? Because when I notice that I've gained 5 pounds I look at myself and think how fat I am, then I change it.

I mean, what the fuck... at some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions and stop relying on other people to help you for everything... We are so quick to either blame someone else, or classify something as a disease. It's quite pathetic actually.

...it's funny too cause im not an overweight person defending myself......in fact im opposite ....i used to eat once a day for a year when i was like 18....food is a horrible thing and it controls a lot of people's lives in different ways.....we live in a society that is fueled by fucking fried twinkies and other glutonous desserts........