• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look good together... a little trashy though

you don´t have to go far to see hotter girls with a lot more class

i mean, i just clicked on "photos" and went to "las vegas", then "tao"

she´s absolutely adorable, exactly my type

Clubplanet Photo Gallery - nightlife and nightclub photo gallery - Worship Thursdays - Powered by PhotoPost

fuck me, tao was one of the best clubs i´ve ever been too. it was an orgy in there, the girls are smoking hot and easy to talk to. i was there in april for a week, and the first night me, my buddy and a canadian friend of ours who came visiting from canada to meet us there went to tao... within a minute, walking through it, while walking past a group of girls, one of them literally grabbs my arm and pulls me to her friends to introduce us. i have my eyes on a very cute brunette and we hit it off good when my canadian buddy comes in and tells me in my ear, drunk, not very quiet "DUDE I THINK THESE GIRLS ARE PROSTITUTES, THE BLONDE JUST OFFERED TO BLOW ME IN THE BATHROOM".

well, that was it then with these girls :laugh:

vegas rocks, can´t wait to come back

shes plastic but shes really pretty
sorry, deedee, but i find her boobs to be very disturbing :shake: and her lips in the pic where she's in the car freak me out. i don't know of any fake boobs that i've ever liked. i understand if people get them after mastectomies, but otherwise i really find them repulsive, especially when they're overboard like that girl's. you probably like them because she's your friend and she's a nice person.

this is all nothing against you (i'm glad you like your boobs the way they are :aright: ) or your friends personally - just my opinion on fake boobs in general :) .

sorry, deedee, but i find her boobs to be very disturbing :shake: and her lips in the pic where she's in the car freak me out. i don't know of any fake boobs that i've ever liked. i understand if people get them after mastectomies, but otherwise i really find them repulsive, especially when they're overboard like that girl's. you probably like them because she's your friend and she's a nice person.

this is all nothing against you (i'm glad you like your boobs the way they are :aright: ) or your friends personally - just my opinion on fake boobs in general :) .

i am NOT big on fake bewbs either...i dont think they look terrible, but its just not for me. i happen to think i have awesome ninnys. id post a pic but everything i wear is crew neck and what not... i dont like running around w my nins out lol

they look good together... a little trashy though

you don´t have to go far to see hotter girls with a lot more class

i mean, i just clicked on "photos" and went to "las vegas", then "tao"

she´s absolutely adorable, exactly my type

Clubplanet Photo Gallery - nightlife and nightclub photo gallery - Worship Thursdays - Powered by PhotoPost

fuck me, tao was one of the best clubs i´ve ever been too. it was an orgy in there, the girls are smoking hot and easy to talk to. i was there in april for a week, and the first night me, my buddy and a canadian friend of ours who came visiting from canada to meet us there went to tao... within a minute, walking through it, while walking past a group of girls, one of them literally grabbs my arm and pulls me to her friends to introduce us. i have my eyes on a very cute brunette and we hit it off good when my canadian buddy comes in and tells me in my ear, drunk, not very quiet "DUDE I THINK THESE GIRLS ARE PROSTITUTES, THE BLONDE JUST OFFERED TO BLOW ME IN THE BATHROOM".

well, that was it then with these girls :laugh:

vegas rocks, can´t wait to come back

thats why vegas is beat... i hate wasting part of my night talking to some chick who after 15-20 minutes finally tells me she is prostitute... that's 15-20 minutes i could have spent striking out with non-prostitutes..

last time i was in vegas, in april, the sluts were out in such full force that i had to put my guard up... some girl approached me and i guess i was so trashed i just asked her outright if she was a prostitute bc i didnt want to waste our time... she didnt take it too well.. :doh:

ps...

deedee you're definitely hot... not just cute...

naaawwww.....the plastic surgeons around here are actally pretty decent (i should hope so, they get enough practice). i rarely see a bad tit job, let alone that bad of a tit job

i still think east coast women are 10x better looking than women on the west coast...

edit... touche, i have yet to see a bad tit job out here...