Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any jp reviews...

I went to SF b4 JP started to spin there on Friday nights kid and then when JP battled Eddie Baez for Saturday nights, so I would say from 97-03.

red light greenlight.......i return from chicago and it still never ends with this jp nonsense hahhaha

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" bring the drums back"

actually i heard he played "im bringin the pots n pans back" over "this is my house" into house of god beats with luz doin a new acca "the house of jp"

all this using samantha and hiss ableton cutting it up and ripping it over the speakers

actually i heard he played "im bringin the pots n pans back" over "this is my house" into house of god beats with luz doin a new acca "the house of jp"

all this using samantha and hiss ableton cutting it up and ripping it over the speakers

wakeup ur awesome....please continue to post on this board...ur alwayz in sicktracks, but these ppl are hilarious...

wakeup ur awesome....please continue to post on this board...ur alwayz in sicktracks, but these ppl are hilarious...

actually this board is such a joke i havent really bothered in a few yrs other than the occasional posting after getting a good laugh...ill stick to sicktracks and vip

Hey man if my talking pisses u off, its reason enough to keep going. Whats the problem there Private, the truth hurts, just accept the fact that your precious JP spun mostly classics, and get over it, before I make you hit the ground and give me 100 private.

Truth??? what do you know about truth??? You're just a little kid who missed out on a few hugs by daddy and R now trying to act like if you know somthing...My dear friend @ your age i was shooting people for a living not acting tough on the internet.

Truth??? what do you know about truth??? You're just a little kid who missed out on a few hugs by daddy and R now trying to act like if you know somthing...My dear friend @ your age i was shooting people for a living not acting tough on the internet.

Listen buddy, if you cant take a little critizism about JP, then dont read these threads, You know its here, so deal with it, im not talkin about you in anyway, SO GET OVER IT!!!! Its not my fault JP sucks!!!!

Listen buddy, if you cant take a little critizism about JP, then dont read these threads, You know its here, so deal with it, im not talkin about you in anyway, SO GET OVER IT!!!! Its not my fault JP sucks!!!!

Who R U To say JP SUCKS??? R U In the music BUSINESS?? Who th Fuck R U?

PS. And for your information I've come down hard on JP in the past and was very outspoken about how much he sucked in the past years...but you know what?? it did not make my life any better...I'm Just Really happy for him (JP) and people Like you who don't have a clue about this business just keep running there mouths with no objective....just because you have a ton of mp3 in your shitty computer does not make you a music monk

Ray Briones

and by the way...the day you learn how to DJ...put in 15 years then go play @ Pacha with 2000+ yelling your name out.....then you got a close chance to say he sucks

Bro, 1st off you have no idea who I am, I am in the fuckin Bizz you complete moron. So before you go talkin out your ass, make sure you know whats goin on. Im sure I know a lot more people that you do in this game my friend. I have seen JP and 25 other DJs many times in the last 6 mons, And compared JP is like a chilid to them. You must have horrible taste in music. Do me a favor go back to shooting people, Cause you dont know dick about good Music or quality DJs. Hopefully you can shoot the enemy and not our own troops. Someone as dumb as you, im not too sure about that.

Bro, 1st off you have no idea who I am, I am in the fuckin Bizz you complete moron. So before you go talkin out your ass, make sure you know whats goin on. Im sure I know a lot more people that you do in this game my friend. I have seen JP and 25 other DJs many times in the last 6 mons, And compared JP is like a chilid to them. You must have horrible taste in music. Do me a favor go back to shooting people, Cause you dont know dick about good Music or quality DJs. Hopefully you can shoot the enemy and not our own troops. Someone as dumb as you, im not too sure about that.

You're not in the Bizz, you know noone , nobody likes you , and @ age 23 you're just a baby my poor thing.

nice work, anything else comin up?

thats proof enough for me that u obviously know ur music and wut ur talkin bout. plus mad respect for defending this country :aright:

Thanx for the support, yes we got allot of stuff coming out I'm gonna check with Mario the release dates I'll send you a PM and hook you up with Promos.

Now RayRay...you have to chill out man...I'm not trying to diss you or anything bro...but you can't go around making these strong statements...you might not like his track selection or think it's cheesey (Wich i somtimes do) cause i was just like you not to long ago and it never took me anywhere. It's all good with me now let's chill out and try to be friends.

Ray Briones

Thanx for the support, yes we got allot of stuff coming out I'm gonna check with Mario the release dates I'll send you a PM and hook you up with Promos.

Now RayRay...you have to chill out man...I'm not trying to diss you or anything bro...but you can't go around making these strong statements...you might not like his track selection or think it's cheesey (Wich i somtimes do) cause i was just like you not to long ago and it never took me anywhere. It's all good with me now let's chill out and try to be friends.

Ray Briones

I never considered you my enemy, Its all good, this is just a message board, we all have strong feelings, and I am very strong stubborn person. Sorry if I get out of hand sometimes, its just my nature, I will argue my point till the day I die.

Listen Kitten. Please name any date in the last 4 years JP has spun well. He has one good night and suddenly he's god again...You guys have been waiting 48 months to say this to us. Congrats on Johnny having a great night. Yet, check out that playlist (once again)...Every month he plays the same tracks, same accas, and same looped beats. Only this time he was in "his old house". Like I've said before, if JP played country music for 10 hours during the S&M party, you'd still say he ripped it sick. You are a mindless sheep, you know nothing about house music whatsoever.

Women Beat Their Men vs. Let the Sunshine in ---- LIEK OMG!!!111 SO KILL'D THAT TRACK YO!!!!

NYE was a joke.

Nocturnal - 800 peeps :rofl:

Nikki Beach <--- LOL.

His Bday SUCKED.

He cares SOOO much about his fans that he got on the mic early and said "Im outta here". And yet you idiots defend him and say "IT WAS PROBLEMS WITH THE SOUND!!!?11111". JP doesn't care about his fuckin fans at all. On the surface maybe, dig deeper. He's an ego-maniac, self- centred prick. He's all about his money and nothing else. Hence: 50 bucks at the door, leaving shows early, etc. He's a NYC dj and nothing more. He'll never do an international tour..He can't even take control of a Vegas or a Miami crowd...and Lou B and his dreams of Ibiza stardom are a joke. He's past his prime, face it. You're loving a dying DJ.

if you think this then why are you all over his threads...stop bashin and start talking about things you enjoy...waste of time buddy