Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont fucking call me

kaydup

And say you are just trying to get all your ducks in a row..

WTF.. I dont work with ducks, if I did I would be less stressed

LMAO... i have a friend who every time i see him (6month intervals) he always says... "shits good man, just trying to get my life drama free, and finally straighten up"

LMAO... i have a friend who every time i see him (6month intervals) he always says... "shits good man, just trying to get my life drama free, and finally straighten up"

lmao. i think we have the same friend.

it makes me think of the yoda thing:

try not. DO.

how hard is it to see drama coming? u know what i mean. u can feel it in the air when u walk into some rooms. when your drama radar goes off, WALK AWAY & don't look back.

some ppl are addicted to drama. they love being victims (or predators)

i was just thinking how hard it would be to get a bunch of ducks in a row ... wow that would just be fucking annoying.
i always thought it was a reference to getting things in order the way ducklings follow their mom in a straight line.

i always thought it was a reference to getting things in order the way ducklings follow their mom in a straight line.

you're the big winner for the day - Two Gold stars

But I agree with not saying, "getting your ducks in a row" why not say, "I'm trying to sort things out."

Getting ducks in a row parallel to each other would be hard as fuck. I mean, just getting them to follow on another in a straight line would be tough, but to get them to line up shoulder to shoulder, I'd like to see that.

you're the big winner for the day - Two Gold stars

But I agree with not saying, "getting your ducks in a row" why not say, "I'm trying to sort things out."

Getting ducks in a row parallel to each other would be hard as fuck. I mean, just getting them to follow on another in a straight line would be tough, but to get them to line up shoulder to shoulder, I'd like to see that.

yeah, metaphors/cliches can be seriously annoying sometimes. what's up with "i'm in a pickle?"

but seeing ducklings in a rockette-style kickline would be quite entertaining :aright: .

yeah, metaphors/cliches can be seriously annoying sometimes. what's up with "i'm in a pickle?"

but seeing ducklings in a rockette-style kickline would be quite entertaining :aright: .

How the hell does one get "in a pickle" I've seen some shit on the internet that someone had "a pickle in" but to fit yourself inside of a pickled cucumber - Impossible. Unless of course it's a really big pickle or you're a really small person.

you dont need that site for in a pickle.....

-pick·le ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pkl)

n.

An edible product, such as a cucumber, that has been preserved and flavored in a solution of brine or vinegar.

-A solution of brine or vinegar, often spiced, for preserving and flavoring food.

-A chemical solution, such as an acid, that is used as a bath to remove scale and oxides from the surface of metals before plating or finishing.

Informal. A disagreeable or troublesome situation; a plight. See Synonyms at predicament.

-Baseball. A rundown.

you dont need that site for in a pickle.....

-pick·le ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pkl)

n.

An edible product, such as a cucumber, that has been preserved and flavored in a solution of brine or vinegar.

-A solution of brine or vinegar, often spiced, for preserving and flavoring food.

-A chemical solution, such as an acid, that is used as a bath to remove scale and oxides from the surface of metals before plating or finishing.

Informal. A disagreeable or troublesome situation; a plight. See Synonyms at predicament.

-Baseball. A rundown.

Fuck websters!! What the hell do they know?