Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* Remember a Time *

when we had rep points...

could post animated avatars...

could bump up old posts..

could speak our minds about which parties we thought sucked..

had a sex forum...

had a drug forum...

could actually post up pics in a thread and not have to use imageshack or anything like that..

had normal mods who didnt start drama and actually were there for the people

when CP was actually fun :(

i've only been on this board for a few days, but i'm not terribly impressed.

i do like the members & the ppl are witty with the quick lolz.

but the site itself has server issues or something (maybe from the still avatars & animated sigs??). i guess i'm just spoiled to a site that is reponsive & quick like a tiger.

the imageshak thing is prolly good for that problem on a practical level.... bumping old threads can be done with a little savvy instead of the default phrase "bump"

i can even understand why u would trim down sex & drugs for the benefit of the working e-slacker.

but this part "could speak our minds about which parties we thought sucked.." is the complete fail. that is horrible!! do the mods really do this? voltaire said something about "i may not agree with what u have to say, but i would give my LIFE that u have the right to speak your mind" its the foundation of democracy. i know the internet isn't a democracy, but girl can dream.

i saw something about how u guys aren't allowed to post about other party sites cause of competition (stoopid greedy rule imo). if your site ROX then u have nothing to worry about cause your members will stay loyal it. they might even find greater respect for your site because that would be in the spirit of the music COMMUNITY instead of the sad idea that there isn't enuf clubbers to go around for pocket filling PROFIT.

i'm hoping these last two are misunderstandings. really i do.

voltaire said something about "i may not agree with what u have to say, but i would give my LIFE that u have the right to speak your mind"

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

did ridingtheshortbus ever find you? I remember you made fun of someones gf :laugh::laugh:

also i remember a time when there were no server problems

i think everyone was trying to "find me" but nah we ironed it all out over PM's. I made fun of everyone's gf on there though. i remember sandman finding out what exit i live off the turnpike and saying he was going to knock me out when we met at circa because "that shit doesn't fly with him"

i also remember making fun of thehypes tie. saying how id like to choke him with it.

there also mustve been like 907.23 fake calebs that started trolling the nj board after i started posting. most of which were started by imnakedritenow. which is funny because he and notallthere eventually made me a mod on their website *******.com

i think everyone was trying to "find me" but nah we ironed it all out over PM's. I made fun of everyone's gf on there though. i remember sandman finding out what exit i live off the turnpike and saying he was going to knock me out when we met at circa because "that shit doesn't fly with him"

i also remember making fun of thehypes tie. saying how id like to choke him with it.

there also mustve been like 907.23 fake calebs that started trolling the nj board after i started posting. most of which were started by imnakedritenow. which is funny because he and notallthere eventually made me a mod on their website *******.com

everyone wanted to kick your ass but when you walked thru the doors of Metro nobody did jackshit when they found out you was you..lol

notallthere's website was hillarious :laugh:

everyone wanted to kick your ass but when you walked thru the doors of Metro nobody did jackshit when they found out you was you..lol

yeah in fact everyone came up to me and was like "oh hi im blahblah from CP youre hilarious keep up the good work" i was like "oh"

joegio engaged me in a convo for probably about an hour even though i always made fun of his gf. i dont what the hell he was talking about though i just kept nodding my head and smiling.