Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When will JP be back?

Morillo blows. That's plain and simple, he used to be really good, I've seen him play some ill sets over seas, but when he plays in NYC he is TEH SUCK.

JP is fucking awful... the only people that like him either:

1. have no clue about music

2. are guidos

3. are going to the club because it was on mtv true life, I'm a clubber

4. go to see him cause the best drugs are in his crowd...

i go with 4...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, a night out is pretty much what you make of it and a good DJ helps it along. That said, I've had a great time at both Morillo and JP parties amongst others.

A night out is what you make of it, but it's hard to make the best of it to shit music, with a shit crowd.

By the way, how much shit were you on when you had a great time at a JP party?

how the fuck am I causing problems? is that going to be your response now to everything I post...you're right scribbles doesn't have a following...he's only been dj'ing for how many years?

it really is impossible to hold a normal discussion with you. stop being so fucking defensive

Crobar has been the #1 big club in the city for a couple years now. there is no denying that.

Um sorry when you say "end of thread" what am I suppose to think you are going to do?

you are going to tell me that you are not starting shit with me for no reason now? i was staying on topic and having a rational discussion until you have to say something like "quit your bitching".

you're a piece of shit. just make sure SILVERBULL introduces us friday at PACHA so I can spit in your face

nomembername - do you really hate montbh that much.

I mean, its just a message board - who cares.

Just relax, post, and have a good time whereever you go out.

And if you need something to help with that, ask the people from JP's party, they have stuff, i'm sure, and good for them.

:rofl:

You are pathetic.

You're telling me crobar is the place to beat, with a lineup that consists of Serg, Michaelangello and Skribble. :rofl:You know alot about music Ante. You're arguing for the sake of arguing.

Keep booking Boris. It's the only way to get anyone in those doors.

lmfao come on man, dont forget crobars april-july lineup was fucking insane. be real

Never thought my thread would take off like this.

every time some of the posters put anything in a ny thread.. another poster follows along to discredit them or throw out some weak ass reply.. welcome to NY cp...

but anyway.. don't let it deter you from posting your opinion... :D

Reviews of a night out are always welcomed and appreciated!

:aright:

Give me house music or give me death!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: