Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happend to the new club in LA rumor?

That would be Crobar. They're moving into a space on Hollywood Blvd. called, I believe, the Fox Theater. Not sure where they're at in the construction, but I do know that they are fully permitted by the city, and that it is a go.
any competition with avaland and weyes is happy :bounce: !

Weyes - sorry to burst your bubble but if and when Crobar goes in, the 'hollywood/look at me' crowd you love to hate will just move there since it will be the new cool place to go. and based on the ones in NYC and Miami that i've been to, there will be way more of those people there than even at Avalon here. the miami club (one of my favorites) got a very glam crowd and the only booked name DJs a few times a month. the one in NYC is a bit more DJ-based but still gets a crowd just as much into partying as dancing to a good DJ.

OOOOOOOOooh... crobar chicago was my first 'club'... It changed my life.. until they decided to revamp the place... now i can't stand it.. Miami crobar is fun... especially when Lola is there :D.... Haven't been to new york yet but hear it's huge...

So i'm all ready and excited for this!