Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How annoying is that f'n Sidekick ad?

lucky13

WOW OF COURSE I WANT TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT AFTER I HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY ANNOYED AND PISSED OFF WHLIE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING SIMPLE!!!!

just give away 10 free on the board, which would prolly cost less and bring more intrest to both the site and product than that bullshit flash pop-up

Have you seen the main Myspace ad? This clubplanet thing is nothin' compared to the Myspace one. The Myspace ad has these falling cellphones that make the most annoying sound. Thing is there is no "mute" button. I finally figured out that if you click on the ad it'll stop the sound but there's no indication that's the case. It appears very recently internet ads have become way more annoying then they used to be. Sites need to re-think this because it's going to cut-down the traffic and I hardly think these new tactics are creating any more new traffic to the ad sites.

Have you seen the main Myspace ad? This clubplanet thing is nothin' compared to the Myspace one. The Myspace ad has these falling cellphones that make the most annoying sound. Thing is there is no "mute" button. I finally figured out that if you click on the ad it'll stop the sound but there's no indication that's the case. It appears very recently internet ads have become way more annoying then they used to be. Sites need to re-think this because it's going to cut-down the traffic and I hardly think these new tactics are creating any more new traffic to the ad sites.

Like that damn M&M ad that Myspace had going a few months back. All of sudden, I have talking M&M's being layered over the music being played on my computer.

Very irritating.

-Mike

I'm glad it is! I log in and see some message talkin 'bout "{sniff} we miss you, why aren't you posting anymore? Please post." :banghead:

I'd post if I ain't have to see that gotdamn SK3 ad invade my shit everytime I came up IN this blick!! :biggun:

Besides, I already HAVE a Sidekick 3!!!!!!!! :cuss: