Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ktu Beatstock Backstage Pics

Quit possible the worst event I have ever been too. All the freestyles singers, sound fuckin horrible live.

i love how you end up at all thgese shitty events.. i ask my self does he get dragged out every single time he goes out? or does he says he'll go to the shitty events anyway just to see if its better lol

i love how you end up at all thgese shitty events.. i ask my self does he get dragged out every single time he goes out? or does he says he'll go to the shitty events anyway just to see if its better lol

LOL......It has been a tradition to go every year since I was 17. The past 2 years, I have had not want to go, but no joke. My bestfriend bought the ticket for me, and the day of the event, just came to my house, and would not leave until I left with them. But after this years horrible event. We have all agreed, never ever again, Its fun when your 17-20. But after that. WOW is it fuckin real bad.

Only good thing is, all the hott girls!!!! Tons of fuckin drunk, or druged up Eye candy. HAHA

ya think? ;)

haha, someone was saying to me @ Crobar that none of the guidos were there b/c they were all @ Beatstock, then I see this thread. In Philly they had a thing called "Monster 8" that was the same deal...everyone who wasn't old enough to go clubbing would go, hehe.