Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Queens BBQ crew

hehateme

all you can eat sushi!

who cares that it is a pallatable experience that is meant to be subtle and savory when you can cram as much cheap sushi down your throat as you want queens bbq style~~~~~!

I can't wait to come. Can I feed the scraps to Gunther~?

I picture a bowl of live goldfish, lol.

haha been there done that at a "golden sushi" college kegger...

after paying the $5 entrance fee, you were supposed to swallow a live gold fish..

I ate like 5 of them so they let me in free.. which was great cuz college years were tight in the money department. haha

:D

haha been there done that at a "golden sushi" college kegger...

after paying the $5 entrance fee, you were supposed to swallow a live gold fish..

I ate like 5 of them so they let me in free.. which was great cuz college years were tight in the money department. haha

:D

I always knew there was something fishy about you.

all you can eat sushi!

who cares that it is a pallatable experience that is meant to be subtle and savory when you can cram as much cheap sushi down your throat as you want queens bbq style~~~~~!

it aint cheap..its fresh and they roll it in front of u fredro... too bad we cant all have the Asian gf who will school us to their mystic ways and the proper etiquette w regards to eating the sooooshh

I am sure you will survive, you still have the beer garden with your boys Doom and Ante from Astoria. Us Queen's kids are way to average for you guys. They are more on your level. Especially you and Doom being such over achievers and all

:rofl: