Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice for 2 English Lads - New York

Hi,

Two guys heading for New York from London for a party weekend September 14th to 18th! I have been a few times before but not for a while. We really like the cool music, Tiesto, PVD, Barthezz etc. Stuff that gets you on the dancefloor and keeps you their. Obviously we also like the ladies too so spots where we might meet some sexy New yorkers would be welcome! I need some advice where we should go, that perfect night out... We are staying in Manhattan centrally so anywhere on the island should be fine. Help me plan a great break and we might see you on the dancefloor!

Thanks for your help.

Lossy

check out crobar, pacha, sullivan room, apt, shelter, element, pink elephant ..sometimes, ooo almost forgot cielo (really good combo of many factors - crowd, girls, style and of course the music) when u get here you can read this forum also and check out papers like Time Out NY...

Hi,

Two guys heading for New York from London for a party weekend September 14th to 18th! I have been a few times before but not for a while. We really like the cool music, Tiesto, PVD, Barthezz etc. Stuff that gets you on the dancefloor and keeps you their. Obviously we also like the ladies too so spots where we might meet some sexy New yorkers would be welcome! I need some advice where we should go, that perfect night out... We are staying in Manhattan centrally so anywhere on the island should be fine. Help me plan a great break and we might see you on the dancefloor!

Thanks for your help.

Lossy

im flipping this a bit: where do u party in LONDON? i want to go there sooon.....

Obviously we also like the ladies too so spots where we might meet some sexy New yorkers would be welcome!

Some advice....NYC girls love it when you go up to them, and just start dancing with them, dont say anything. Just take ur mid section, and put it right up to there ass, and start rubbing. If you yell "yea baby im gonna ride you alll night long!!!" real loud in the process, they will love you.

Good Luck!!

:clap2:

Some advice....NYC girls love it when you go up to them, and just start dancing with them, dont say anything. Just take ur mid section, and put it right up to there ass, and start rubbing. If you yell "yea baby im gonna ride you alll night long!!!" real loud in the process, they will love you.

Good Luck!!

:clap2:

Hey, I know you are kidding me!! Didn't some rapper get shot in NY for doing just that?? When I was there last i went to Limelight and another club which was massive (can't remember that).

London is great for clubbing, just hit Soho where the bars are open all night, the ladies are cool and the drinks are expensive! Anywhere in London is good, check time out. One great thing about the UK is that the top european Djs are always doing the club scene, you'll find top acts on every weekend...

Thanks for the info.......