Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hartford - AUSTIN LEEDS (MIAMI), Sept 30th

yourhartford

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Really !!! Typical Ct B.S.!!! People complain there is no scene then try to sh*t all over those that try to create a scene or complain about the little details that really dont matter. Who gives a sh*t if Sharam is only half of Deep Dish - Miss Nine made up for it by far, she was an added treat and ROCKED !!! For a small state with only 2 big party cities we're holdin our own !!!

my turn to chime in after being amused by the mindless banter in this forum, all of which has absolutely nothing to do with a talented dj coming to hartford, and more to do with like there's "something to prove"

i too notice that ANYTHING yourhartford is involved in, the forum numbers are unusually higher than anything or everything going on in the entire forum.

shear coincidence, or a game of "let's increase the number of forum visits to create a sense of hype"? you be the judge.

truthfully, i pity the people who have to sit behind false screen names and intentionally bump up the number of views. let the party speak for itself and quit the nonsense.

see you on the 30th.

antoine

to add to that......the only people on this dumb board are DJs and promoters...like the alchemy clown who bashes other boards. A little bitter cause your own announcements get no hits? Everyone just live and let live...I can tell you I go to Alchemy, 960, and yourhartford parties and they all have their great ideas and elements that make them unique.

Guess what if we all just bash each others parties, we can eventually kill the whole scene back to the late 90s...with no major parties at all for house music. Wouldn't that be fanfuckingtastic! Antoine...think these people with multiple screen names are pathetic if you will...but I can tell you they at least thouroghly amuse themselves. LOL

Ladies,

Just for all to know, there is no technical way to increase hits to this forum simply because it's designed to only include a hit per each individual I.P. address. Now, if someone has access to over 1000 computers on seperate servers we would all know that person is a buttsack with the ability to stop time! But it's physically impossible, therefore kill conspiracies and understand that Yh has the magic to create controversy towards the following...

LIVE SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30th, AUSTIN LEEDS.. PART 1 OF MANY MORE COMING DOWNTOWN HARTFORD!!!

The Forantum has spoken... That is all...

Muhuhahaha™

looks like i hit a sensitive spot with kashif! calm down my brotha, you're making a fool of yourself among 1,300 or so viewers. :)

look, there is a way to increase the forum visits, and i'm not about to get into computer science talk about it all. forums register visits based on number of VIEWS, not by registering the UNIQUE VISITS by individual IP addresses. sorry, but i have to call you out on that one.

glad you're bringing some good names to downtown. i've been going out for ages in hartford, and this is the best i've seen it. i only hope the promoters in this city learn to work together rather than against one another. hartford is small and any sort of divide would not be good.

see you on the 30th kashif, and yes, i will come up and say hi to you.

antoine

Do get into detail about it Antione. Please prove it cause I'm curious to see if there is a way, I've certainly clicked on this forum multiple times but it still doesn't put another number on the hitlist. To be honest(and boy does this subject keep coming up) I'm gonna agree with Kashif. Kill your 2 cents, that includes everyone... if you wanna bash Yh events or claim there's some forum trickery going on here, just keep in mind your insulting those involved and we are all trying to do something positive and those who are negative in anyway are just not welcome.

Also, to give those conspirators alittle more proof, some of the mass emails that are consistently pushed out locally have a link to this forum attached to view the flyer. Keep that in mind, it's great marketing, and it obviously works. Relax Antione, it's just a fun forum and we like to keep it postivie, not P.C.(Politically Correct)

does it fucking matter?? ...i dont give a fuck what u or anyone has to say.

lol!!!! please do introduce yourself because i'll make sure we get you kicked out. i dont want people who talk nonsense coming to my parties. save yourself the embarrassment 'brotha'.

Someone needs to seriously consider Prozac.

Austin Leeds should be a good time. Try to enjoy it.

kashif - so you want me to introduce myself to you so i can get kicked out? too funny. you're an embarassment and your pseudo-mafioso attitude will get you no where fast. especially in this business.

in fact, nix that idea of me and my friends coming to the party. i'd rather save my money to go to an event that's not run by a creep like you. you've shown your true colors my friend, congrats.

all i was saying is that i am not the first to notice a massive number of views for anything yourhartford is involved in. i received the emails from yourhartford.com and the links go to yourhartford.com, not clubplanet.com.

so sue me for expressing my opinion in this forum!

my turn to chime in after being amused by the mindless banter in this forum, all of which has absolutely nothing to do with a talented dj coming to hartford, and more to do with like there's "something to prove"

i too notice that ANYTHING yourhartford is involved in, the forum numbers are unusually higher than anything or everything going on in the entire forum.

shear coincidence, or a game of "let's increase the number of forum visits to create a sense of hype"? you be the judge.

truthfully, i pity the people who have to sit behind false screen names and intentionally bump up the number of views. let the party speak for itself and quit the nonsense.

see you on the 30th.

antoine

surely....you didnt expect a happy birthday from kashif after this post. This is an open forum.......you and he can say what you want homie! This is not the taliban here. You and scoobee doo should stick to your own stuff....theres plenty other things to talk about. Also - who is to say that you "Antoine" arent a fake screen name yourself? I'd bet my authentic beatles sergeant peppers vinyl you are man..............lol. Did you ever just consider that the yourhartford peeps are just amusing themselves immensely and could care less what they look like on this board? No clubgoers realistically come here. Its all DJ/promoters...I'd bet you 90% of posters are DJs/promoters.

AUSTIN FRIGGIN LEEDS IN HARTFORD....9/30 SATURDAY!

long live house music!

Good idea considering most of the people on this forum are just DJ's and Promoters(including yourself) and more than half of the hits here are probably from alike all over the country trying to figure out why the hell there's so many hits on this forum. Let the monster grow. I don't really know anyone that isn't either a promoter or dj that actually checks this site out anyways just to find out what's going on in our lil city. Give me a break, technically no one cares, especially me cause I'm getting my laughs on about all this!

P.S. still never answered my initial question about proving how to push more hits on this particular forum. Because according to you "Antione" this forum doesn't provide hit numbers on only IP addresses. Your the techy who says she knows, so prove it. Tell us the secret! Inquiring minds want to know...

BravoDJK!

Your sense of entitlement and lack of class precedes you in Hartford.. You have been dishonest, rude and defensive when others bring their concerns regarding your advertisements and claims to your attention.. Instead of thanking people, you use obsceneties, criticize other clubs, get wise and insult people. You also post insulting remarks against people and then remove them after you cool off..Evidenced by the above comment. Let me be the one to tell you that in your short time, it seems like YOU have developed a reputation for being a shady promoter. That is NOT what Hartford needs.. Especially when we all would like to see house music take off..

BTW, a man uses profanity when he has difficulties expressing himself.

Was that an insult or a compliment?

Your speech sounds even worse.. Here are some awesome DJKashif quotes.. Enjoy everybody!!

1) "moron"

2) "By the way, the moderator of this forum recently brought to our attention all the IP addresses tied to all the usernames on this forum."

3) “please do introduce yourself because i'll make sure we get you kicked out.”

4) “does it fucking matter??”

5) “i dont give a fuck what u or anyone has to say.”

6) "because of your own stupidness.." (Is stupidness a word?) LOL thats pretty funny.. run for President.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST……

7) “I'm not gay”

I'll admit, it's to much fun!!! You got me bro.

Has anybody learned by now every time you see a brand new screen name spawning, it's a joke? Come-on I know I'm gonna get heat for this but it's just too much fun! Even the ny forums haven't gotten this much action.

It's hard to fight Chazzdee, especially when your fighting against yourself with split-forum personalities. HA! Wait and watch to see what my other screen names say next.

To be continued...

P.S. Let's try to hit the 4000 mark boys!!!