Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Horrible Experience With Crobar's Staff!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Crobar has some of the most profesional staff I have ever seen in my 13+ years of clubing. If you show them respect they give you respect in return. Its how it should be.

i wasn't being disrepectful then, im sorry i totally disagree. i was so mad that night, that guy wouldn't give me a bracelet cuz he was throwing his weight around, that was so obvious. i wouldn't have picked up my phone if someone wasn't trying to meet me inside and my phone wasn't dying.

It sounds like the bouncer was a bit dramatic, and I'm not a huge bouncer fan myself due to them giving me a hard time about getting in when I'm 24, but I have to agree with the bouncer on this one. When I worked in retail and people would come up to the cash register talking on their phone it would piss me off so bad...I know it doesn't seem rude when you're doing it (I've done it before too!) but when you're on the other end it comes across as very insulting. In general I think the bouncers @ Crobar are more professional than they are at most other places.

i wasn't trying to be insulting, that guy was being an ass.

Yea I agree she charged me thirteen for a shot of tequilla, and the white dude in main room charged me ten whom can we talk to about this!?!?!?!?!?!

Diffusing a difficult situation takes, patience, being polite and persistency along with strong documentation.

For the bartender scam - ask for the person name. State you have just been overcharged and will pay the normal price. Worst case, refuse the drinks then speak with management.

At the bouncer level I would ask the person to id themselves, ask for the phone back speak to management if your problem is not resolved then file a report but let Mr S know your intent.

I am sure once management receives enough complaints the tone will change.

Taking something ($$$,Phones) that is not yours is just WRONG => DIRT BAG!

A lot of clubs staff can be rude. I think bouncers do deal with a lot of shit during a night but also need to learn that you cant take it out on everyone. Most of them just see people as drunk or cracked out and dont need to be nice to you. They figure you will be the same trouble as the last guy. Ive seen bouncers and bartenders say how people "should act in a club" Basically saying how they expect you to act. I blame the managers of the clubs 100%. you should see how your employees treat your customers. The club needs you you dont need them.

A lot of clubs staff can be rude. I think bouncers do deal with a lot of shit during a night but also need to learn that you cant take it out on everyone. Most of them just see people as drunk or cracked out and dont need to be nice to you. They figure you will be the same trouble as the last guy. Ive seen bouncers and bartenders say how people "should act in a club" Basically saying how they expect you to act. I blame the managers of the clubs 100%. you should see how your employees treat your customers. The club needs you you dont need them.

Two seperate issue one is stealing and the other is who brings in the crowd?

Lets see if I got this right... Crobar got closed this week, WHY?

It cost $$$$ to get in, $$$ for drinks, $$$ for bartender who steal from you and lets not forget about having NYPD there and all the fun stuff.

Maybe you planned on leaving 6-7 am with that in mind now you are forced out in the cold.

I see Crobar + Boris -> NYPD = Trouble

Any new club suggestions!