Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day plans??

silver05

friday - hit uo happy hour at Tonic with hehateme...destroy the sick bump stalls

sat - beer garden in Astoria with Gotmilk and drdoom followed by beer pong tournament at Baron's crib

sunday - meet up with hehateme again for some bloody marys and play some ponies at O'neils. dinner at cody's with Mr. Nomembername and crew

saturday: niagra falls - day, wedding rehearsal dinner - night, then bars

sunday: wedding

monday: driving home in the rain

that sucks, niagara falls looks nicer at night with all the lights up then during the day... are you staying on the american side? or going to the canadian side too?

that sucks, niagara falls looks nicer at night with all the lights up then during the day... are you staying on the american side? or going to the canadian side too?

Staying in NY... prob gonna go to the canadian side of the falls tho... heard its better.

fri - surf ---> party by the pool with kegs and grilling...

sat = surf ---> work

sun = head to rosarito beach in mexico and check out donald glaude

mon - surf in the am, do a ff draft in the pm... booyah

donald glaude destroyyyyyyed crobar miami when i saw him a couple yrs ago... good stuff!!!

donald glaude destroyyyyyyed crobar miami when i saw him a couple yrs ago... good stuff!!!

yeah he can definitely bring the pain... i saw him once at limelight on mushrooms... sick.. i couldnt tell if it was him or the mushrooms but he was doing these crazy efx where the track would echo and he would look around the room like he lost the sound.. it was unreal.. but yeah should be a good weekend.. have fun at the game... that's gonna be a great atmosphere...

thats just a little button he hits on the cd player

no this was back in 2000 and also he was just using techs, so it was the djm600 button he was pushing... but the way he was doing it, looked like he was fucking with the crowd.. but thats besides the point, should be a good weekend...

fri - surf ---> party by the pool with kegs and grilling...

sat = surf ---> work

sun = head to rosarito beach in mexico and check out donald glaude

mon - surf in the am, do a ff draft in the pm... booyah

sweetness...i might be headed down on sunday too. (thats if i can peel my lazy ass off the beach this weekend)

glaude is gonna tear shit up for all dem beaners

lol... how you holding up in pb???

struggling to remember what i've done the night prior....i'm on grand b/w cass and dawes right by all the action and its not helping that its summer still and eye candy is everywhere

whats do in mission valley? where do you surf nowadays?

struggling to remember what i've done the night prior....i'm on grand b/w cass and dawes right by all the action and its not helping that its summer still and eye candy is everywhere

whats do in mission valley? where do you surf nowadays?

im sick of mission valley bro... while our condo is sick it's fucking dead.. we live in a development where people own so there's few people my age around.. i think we had 2 chicks from usd move in a few days ago but it's nothing compared to pb...

you're in a primo location man.. thats right in the hub of pb.. im looking to get over there soon bc our lease ends in a month, but it's gonna take some convincing.. lately i've been hitting up tourmaline... and also la jolla shores.. do you surf??

im sick of mission valley bro... while our condo is sick it's fucking dead.. we live in a development where people own so there's few people my age around.. i think we had 2 chicks from usd move in a few days ago but it's nothing compared to pb...

you're in a primo location man.. thats right in the hub of pb.. im looking to get over there soon bc our lease ends in a month, but it's gonna take some convincing.. lately i've been hitting up tourmaline... and also la jolla shores.. do you surf??

no...but it makes sense that i learn somewhat soon because i am right there and my roomate surfs everyday and has a longboard for me to learn on. i gotta just muster up some motivation to look like an ass for a while at the beginning stages of my learning process

moving to pb is the best move i made....its just such a scene. good luck with your new apartment hunt and hopefully i'll see you sunday