Clubplanet Nightlife Community

message from BORIS

fastfast

posted this up on his site

I wanted to Apologize to Everyone who was @ Crobar Sat night . The

NYPD is really messing with Crobar. It is beyond Crobar's Control, as

well as mine.

There is nothing more I love then playing for my Fans and they are

making it more and more difficult to do so.

I intend to ride this out with Everyone hoping we will be back to

normal. So please be patient and hopefully it will all blow over and

we can continue to do what we do best enjoy our Great nights together.

I also am doing my best To coordinate a FREE Party or something along

the lines that will give back to You guys, " The FANS" please stay

tuned for more info.

Thanks again for your understanding

See you on the Dance Floor

Boris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just sucks........Honestly who are the people that party at late night clubs hurting but themselves. I think they should worry bout catching the real fuckin criminals, (Murders and Rapist, and shit like that.) Why da fuck are they breaking the balls of people who just want to have fun, listen to some music, chill with good people, and dance there ass off. Crobar, Pacha, all the clubs is a fuckin release for most people. STOP FUCKIN BREAKIN BALLS!!!!!! Dont you got bigger shit to worry bout ASSWIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just sucks........Honestly who are the people that party at late night clubs hurting but themselves. I think they should worry bout catching the real fuckin criminals, (Murders and Rapist, and shit like that.) Why da fuck are they breaking the balls of people who just want to have fun, listen to some music, chill with good people, and dance there ass off. Crobar, Pacha, all the clubs is a fuckin release for most people. STOP FUCKIN BREAKIN BALLS!!!!!! Dont you got bigger shit to worry bout ASSWIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea like running into towers that are on fire and collapsing to save people ...is that big enough ray ray?

today was not the day to do it..could have waited a few to issuse a press release

obvuously he meant nothing negative against NYPD on such a day in disrespect ,

why would you bring 9/11 into this,

all he said was the NYPD is messing with crobar, it is what happened, wether it be 9/11 or 9/12,

please dont drag such a tragedy into this, it has no place....and is tasteless

suprised boris and crobar have nothing to say about the rampant drug use that goes in the club during his shows.

what a little bitch to blame it on the nypd.

why would they ??

it goes on in every single club, why would anyone bring that up ??

espcially when just making a statement to fans explaining what happened and apologizing,

did you put ANY thought into your post, or did you just find filler so you could call boris a little bitch .....lol

Follow the tracks, it probably go like this: police -> politics -> money ... Chelsea's getting cleaned up for all the big bucks buildings and business to safely move in?

spirit - closed

quo - closed (although heard just temporarily)

def all the media attention is not helping,

I mean I heard the manhattan borough president was with the captain outside crobar, when telling owners to shut it down

that cant be good, lol

Its cops jobs to deal with illegal activity and well last i heard drugs are against the law.

As for boris having a free party shit even i would go to that one hehe.

Follow the tracks, it probably go like this: police -> politics -> money ... Chelsea's getting cleaned up for all the big bucks buildings and business to safely move in?

thats exactly it, also once that girl was killed this summer and was underage, everything changed. the lawsuits that will come from these incidents will only make the crackdown worse. get use to it, this is how its gonna be. got stopped at a dwi on 29th st and the cop said this is just the beginning. he said its simple party nice, dont break the law and you will be left alone. also heard this 3am closing is a real possibility. we shall see. be safe.

why would they ??

it goes on in every single club, why would anyone bring that up ??

espcially when just making a statement to fans explaining what happened and apologizing,

did you put ANY thought into your post, or did you just find filler so you could call boris a little bitch .....lol

Disagree totally. Sull's great DJ, ~ soft crowd ~ not heavy drug users.

DJ -> lay down track you don't hear at the mega clubs !!! And they don't

try to steal your money either ....

What happen to the good old days Boris = Pots & Pans?

I dont think it was the intention of anyone to attack the NYPD or disrespect 9/11. Politics/NYPD are watching the club scene closely, and a club like Crobar is the obvious choice. It makes noise, people listen, it seems like something is being done. If this were to happen to smaller venues, noone would know about it..and not many would care..

..give it a month or so..and all will go back to normal..hopefully...

suprised boris and crobar have nothing to say about the rampant drug use that goes in the club during his shows.

what a little bitch to blame it on the nypd.

theres rampant drug use all across america. I dont think there are anymore people fucked up at a boris party, then a JP party, or a rave with Frankie Bones headling. If you are partying til noon the next day 98% of the people are fucked up. The others who arent, god bless them, lol.

theres rampant drug use all across america. I dont think there are anymore people fucked up at a boris party, then a JP party, or a rave with Frankie Bones headling. If you are partying til noon the next day 98% of the people are fucked up. The others who arent, god bless them, lol.

love the avatar :)