Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comin to NYC 9/29 and 9/30

djfrosty

OK...I need some advice.

Friday night not sure what I will do. I am staying with a few buddies who live in lower Manhattan. They mentioned going to Sushi Samba or Tao for dinner then didn't know what to do afterward. What's good on Friday nights? I saw that Shiram was going to be at Crobar but didn't want to go there two nights in a row. Prefer a more intimate setting, good looking crowd. House music is preferred but I am not too worried about the music Friday night. Definitely 21+ crowd. Saturday hitting Crobar for Roger Sanchez. :bounce: For Saturday what times you recommend getting to Crobar for Sanchez? What time does he usually spin from?

Thanks for the help NYC peeps. :clap2:

Frosty

Number one, go to Tao Saturday, not Friday (my ex is the DJ, and he's WAY better than the one on Friday, I know them both...)

Crobar on Friday is 18+... If you're looking for a good 21+ crowd, try Cielo. I believe Willie is abck, and he's usually solid on Fridays

Def Danny and Coxy at Pacha on Saturday... I have to agree with Danny, Roger spins like shit at Crobar, he's much better when doing intimate settings...

Dang. I think my friends already bought presales for Sanchez. Maybe he will spin a little better this time since he is straight back from Ibiza. Last time I saw Sanchez he ripped it but that was in Miami.

Thanks for info. I will mention Cielo or Sullivan Room. I will try Tao for Saturday and hit Sushi Samba on Friday.

dt and carl over sanchez....he spins like SHIT when he plays in NY. I saw him at cielo, and less than impress!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prfered the way he spins at cielo then crobar lol.

Go to roger at crobar and have fun but then check out Pacha afterwards for Carl cox and danny tenaglia should still be going. As for fri th 29th wel im gonna go to cielo to cehck out charles webster last night here and then heading over to Love for THAT KID CHRIS and Peter Bailey.

How is PM Lounge? My buddies mentioned it for Friday night. Although I may try to convince them for Sullivan room. That sounds like something cool.

PM is a bunch of pretty people or wanna be pretty people who thik thier the shit standing around drinkin what they think is great wine or champagne when its cheap shit marked way up. Hearing the same music you would hear on the radio.

Check out CIELO or LOVE or do both to see 2 sides of the house music world. Cielo is one block awayvfrom pm anyhow so maybe you can do 3 places. Personally ithink cielo would satsify all of yoyr frineds and yourselfs expectations for the night.

I happen to like how Sanchez spins at Crobar (usually), but my taste tends to be a little more commerical than other people's so maybe that's why. I think he usually goes on around 1. Hopefully they will skip their bullshit top 40 DJ and have him on early. I am REALLY hoping it's not going to get shut down early, I will be going through Sanchez withdrawal, hehe.

OK...I need some advice.

Friday night not sure what I will do. I am staying with a few buddies who live in lower Manhattan. They mentioned going to Sushi Samba or Tao for dinner then didn't know what to do afterward. What's good on Friday nights? I saw that Shiram was going to be at Crobar but didn't want to go there two nights in a row. Prefer a more intimate setting, good looking crowd. House music is preferred but I am not too worried about the music Friday night. Definitely 21+ crowd. Saturday hitting Crobar for Roger Sanchez. :bounce: For Saturday what times you recommend getting to Crobar for Sanchez? What time does he usually spin from?

Thanks for the help NYC peeps. :clap2:

Frosty

Roger does not spin like shit anywhere!!!! He will bang it out!!! You will leave impressed!

take rayrays advice hes industry and knows his shit. he also gets massive tracks from a pretty big named dj