Clubplanet Nightlife Community

they wouldn't let me into Pacha!!!

danihawk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think the door policy at clubs sux. I myself have no problems getting in (I'm 31 very successful) but what I do have a problem with is the scumbags they let in. Why they let alot of these crackheads in blows my mind. I'm no cop or anything but I can pick a junkie out of a lineup no prob. and yet most clubs are filled to the tee with them. Back in the day clubs like twilo,limelight,palladium all where very strict about who they let in. If you wore a orange shirt your not getting in, if you look drunk or high your not getting in, you didn't shave your not getting in. I can go on and on. I have never met any of you guys so I cant pass jugement on anybody on this forum but I like the idea that the premiere clubs are getting tough at the door. I remember waiting in the line for twilo and watching people get turned away left and right. Thats the way it should be.

I really think the door policy at clubs sux. I myself have no problems getting in (I'm 31 very successful) but what I do have a problem with is the scumbags they let in. Why they let alot of these crackheads in blows my mind. I'm no cop or anything but I can pick a junkie out of a lineup no prob. and yet most clubs are filled to the tee with them. Back in the day clubs like twilo,limelight,palladium all where very strict about who they let in. If you wore a orange shirt your not getting in, if you look drunk or high your not getting in, you didn't shave your not getting in. I can go on and on. I have never met any of you guys so I cant pass jugement on anybody on this forum but I like the idea that the premiere clubs are getting tough at the door. I remember waiting in the line for twilo and watching people get turned away left and right. Thats the way it should be.

Mr. Gekko...you should know it's all about the money baby! If the clubs are making $$ then they can afford to pick and choose who gets in.

Mr. Gekko...you should know it's all about the money baby! If the clubs are making $$ then they can afford to pick and choose who gets in.

Mr. Frosty..... Obviously it's about the money. It was allways about the money but I really dont think 100-300 less crackheads is really going to hurt there pockets when they charge 25-50 at the door and 10+ a drink. Half the junkies they let in buy one water then fill there bottle up in the bathrooms, so what they really just losing door admission. And you cannot tell me clubs like crobar and pacha are not making a fortune and cannot aford to turn people away from there doors.

Mr. Frosty..... Obviously it's about the money. It was allways about the money but I really dont think 100-300 less crackheads is really going to hurt there pockets when they charge 25-50 at the door and 10+ a drink. Half the junkies they let in buy one water then fill there bottle up in the bathrooms, so what they really just losing door admission. And you cannot tell me clubs like crobar and pacha are not making a fortune and cannot aford to turn people away from there doors.

I agree...out with the crackheads and in with the hot babes! AMEN!

I don't recall seeing people get turned away at Twilo... :confused:

thats true, everyone was straight as an arrow at twilo, limelite, and palladium. if clubs didn't let crackheads in, there would be no one there. sad but true.

I don't recall seeing people get turned away at Twilo... :confused:

Really, Ive seen lots. I remember one guy getting in the face of the door guy yelling at the top of his lungs then next thing you know SHaq and his brothers tossed him into the street. Funniest thing I ever saw, he then began ranting on the street how much the club sucked as he walked towards tunnel.

Jermaine was not there this weekend.. And for danihawk. i know exactelly who you are talking about. but really its the door man he signals that bouncer not to let ppl in Trust Me.. i will not drop names. but this past friday. the same shit happened to my fiance. shes 24 aswell. had the same problem. but i laughed it off. and went inside but i know the right ppl in that place. and my ppl took my fiance back out side right to this guy and made an ass of him about my fiance's ID.. HAHA!! trust me this person keeps it up he will be gone.. he is a ego maniac prick who thinks he is Paris from back in the day. and does a piss poor job at that. dont worry about it.. and hopefully this does not hapeen agian to you!!

ur industry

You just made - Case and Point - For Who -

1. If the Crack heads are not buying drinks in clubs what are they buying?

2. Whom are they buying What from ?

3. Why are the clubs letting them in?

4. And allowing this to continue $$$$$....

This sound like bad news to me all around

If what happened to Dani ever happened to me I would call the cops make up some bullshit about bouncers selling drugs or someone in Pacha pullling a gun on me and watch as the thousands of people who came out to see JP get kicked out by the NYPD

I actually thought about doing exactly that for a split second but a ton of people I hang out with were there and most likely had drugs on them so I figured that it would be pretty dumb to not get into a party and lose many of my friends all in one night.

I managed to get in touch with some of the higher-ups at Pacha and they have been extremely apologetic and they seem to really be trying to rectify the problem, at least in regard to me personally. Thanks to everyone who has offered to help me out next time :)

If what happened to Dani ever happened to me I would call the cops make up some bullshit about bouncers selling drugs or someone in Pacha pullling a gun on me and watch as the thousands of people who came out to see JP get kicked out by the NYPD

Mad smart. Shut down a NYC club for 12 million New Yorkers because you were denied on a shitty fake ID.

Please leave.

I actually thought about doing exactly that for a split second but a ton of people I hang out with were there and most likely had drugs on them so I figured that it would be pretty dumb to not get into a party and lose many of my friends all in one night.

I managed to get in touch with some of the higher-ups at Pacha and they have been extremely apologetic and they seem to really be trying to rectify the problem, at least in regard to me personally. Thanks to everyone who has offered to help me out next time :)

just tell carmine hes industry