Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Everyone!!!!!

I went to Shelter on Saturday night for the first time. And let me tell you, Mr. Timmy Regisford, threw down one of the best sets I have heard. He just dropped BOMB after BOMB after BOMB. The man did not let up. The music was unreal, The place is unreal, the vibe is amazing, and the system fuckin knocks. I will def be going back to Shelter in the very near futur. Bull Im sure you will be happy to be hearing this.

how bout u stfu and not talk about that place...dont kill it for people who've been goin there for 10 yrs..respect their privacy

Thats a stupid fuckin comment. Not everyone would like it. Most of the people on this board are Boris, VC, and JP nuts. They wouldnt go there if you paid them. If my post makes two - ten people check it out, and have a great time. Im happy about it. You dont think Timmy, Quentin, Sting INT would love more people to like there music. I understand where your coming from, but dont worry, not many people are gonna go there based on my post. You need to relax. The only people who would love this place, are the people who really love House music. And thats the people they want there anyways. SO PLEASE!!!!!!!

Peace

I went to Shelter on Saturday night for the first time. And let me tell you, Mr. Timmy Regisford, threw down one of the best sets I have heard. He just dropped BOMB after BOMB after BOMB. The man did not let up. The music was unreal, The place is unreal, the vibe is amazing, and the system fuckin knocks. I will def be going back to Shelter in the very near futur. Bull Im sure you will be happy to be hearing this.

What took you so long lol, party has been happpening for 15yrs and timmy been there since day one. And if you wanna know where that crowd is at check out the other aprties you see me mentiong, glad you had a good time sadly i havent been able to go as much as i use.

That party is really something special and aside from 718 sessions once a month nothing comes close vibe wise or music wise. Notice how the crowd is on a different level then most other parties. Now go and search some of my other older threads lol and take notes hehe.

haha ...yes shelter is dope :)

was there til about 8am timmy was great ...i could tell u the songs he was playing but i wont....also ben johnson is the manager there...he opens up time to time...really fab dj there as well...plays with a bit more of an edge than the other shelters djs there....reuben mencia is a regular opener there as well hes ok but plays many of the songs that will be played later on in the nite....now i know the crowd changes thru out the nite but if you know the resident dj after you is gonna drop certain tracks and theres sooo much more music out there ...wouldnt you wanna play different tracks ????

now lets not spread the word too much....keep it underground LOL

only for the TRUE househeads...

i went there a few years back. great dancers, great vibe. ray where have you been? shits been goin on for over a decade. lol. only thing i dont like about it is that it really smells in there. people should shower more often that go there. NOT all. but it really stank roll into the morning hours. great music all the time. timmy doesnt disapoint. go get his cd.

i went there a few years back. great dancers, great vibe. ray where have you been? shits been goin on for over a decade. lol. only thing i dont like about it is that it really smells in there. people should shower more often that go there. NOT all. but it really stank roll into the morning hours. great music all the time. timmy doesnt disapoint. go get his cd.

i think ray's talking about the new venue, its not the same 39th street one, it moved over the spring

i think ray's talking about the new venue, its not the same 39th street one, it moved over the spring

yeah but SHELTER is not about teh spoace its about teh party that began in 1991 at 6 HUBERT STREET you know VINYL and then moved around to the tunnel before coming back to that location before moving to 39th street and then moving to its current location.

So yes it is the same dancers and party goers that have been goin for 15yrs as well as many new faces. And in 39th street their were other rooms with other parties but DONT confuse those for Shelter parties. Cuase you have some djs who play those aprties adn talk that they "played" at shelter which is not really the case. They played a party at a room in shelter but not the actual shelter party. That party is about TIMMY REGISFORD, BEN JOHNSON, STING INTERNATIONAL, QUENTIN HARRIS, and RUEBN MACIAS and some guests from time to time.