Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't think I have posted in 4-5 years.

Yes, it is I, Funkysoulbro. I can't believe my account is still alive. Anyway, Im sure nobody is left from the good old days. Back when we used to go to vinyl on Friday nights, have a clubnyc meetup around 11, at 4 we would go to Twilo for some PVD, Sasha + Digweed. Just wanted to check in. And to all of the old cast of characters...

Tyco

Nikkisticks

Miss Kittie

Blue Sky Girl

Liquidayo

Apothisis

and the 100 other regulars i can't remember...I hope you are all well!

Yes, it is I, Funkysoulbro. I can't believe my account is still alive. Anyway, Im sure nobody is left from the good old days. Back when we used to go to vinyl on Friday nights, have a clubnyc meetup around 11, at 4 we would go to Twilo for some PVD, Sasha + Digweed. Just wanted to check in. And to all of the old cast of characters...

Tyco

Nikkisticks

Miss Kittie

Blue Sky Girl

Liquidayo

Apothisis

You just get out of prison or something? :)

Where ya been all these years?

Tyco

Nikkisticks

Miss Kittie

Blue Sky Girl

Liquidayo

Apothisis

DUDEEE!!!! WTFAWKKK!! lol yo where the fuck is apotheosis that guyw as the fawking man..

Holy shite, I haven't been on here in about the same amount of time and just today decided to poke around and see whatup and found this thread. it's been ages, but those sure were some good times back in the city.

Now I live in Seattle, where the clubbing scene is well, seattle style. But, that doesn't mean I don't still throw down on occassion. Actually have become a big breaks fan these days - Bassnectar / Freq Nasty / etc.

I bet the little green bottle form my tag line is still here too. We should host a roll call, just for ol' times sake!

and, what about not4kids? that guy was a trip and a half!

Tyco

Nikkisticks

Miss Kittie

Blue Sky Girl

Liquidayo

Apothisis

Check Your PM

Tyco

Nikkisticks

Miss Kittie

Blue Sky Girl

Liquidayo

Apothisis

what part of forest hills you from? ever been part of the Koester ban?

jumping up and down..........I am here too!!!!!!

I pop up every once and a while to see what's up. My BlueSky Girl is awesome, making things happen at Sin Sin. I remember when she was spinning in her apt. in Bklyn for me before we hit the limelight way back when!

I wish we could go back to the archives to pull up the old pictures.

FSB nice to see you again!

Need an OLD SKOOL ROLE CALL!!!!