Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~UpComing Vacations~

cookie6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa Rica kicks ass. I stayed in San Jose at the Presidente hotel. San Jose Costa Rica Downtown's Leading Hotel

They treated us like kings. Then again this was back in 1997. Del Ray, The Blue Marlin and Key Largo was were I spent most of my time. Lots of girls.

Also hit up Jaco Beach. Its like 30 miles from San Jose and we got a cab ride their for $20. The guy was nuts racing thru the rain forest and passing his j's around. Great ride. Joco Beach is so laid back but the night life was the shit. Learned to surf their. The only weird thing about the whole trip was I got my passport jacked and it took like a week and a half to get another from the US embessy. They wouldnt let me on the plane without it. So I ended up staying for free at this apartment in San Jose that was the home to 6 girls. Talking about a good time. Freebees and food for nuttiin.

Costa Rica kicks ass. I stayed in San Jose at the Presidente hotel. San Jose Costa Rica Downtown's Leading Hotel

They treated us like kings. Then again this was back in 1997. Del Ray, The Blue Marlin and Key Largo was were I spent most of my time. Lots of girls.

Also hit up Jaco Beach. Its like 30 miles from San Jose and we got a cab ride their for $20. The guy was nuts racing thru the rain forest and passing his j's around. Great ride. Joco Beach is so laid back but the night life was the shit. Learned to surf their. The only weird thing about the whole trip was I got my passport jacked and it took like a week and a half to get another from the US embessy. They wouldnt let me on the plane without it. So I ended up staying for free at this apartment in San Jose that was the home to 6 girls. Talking about a good time. Freebees and food for nuttiin.

sweet....:D

were going with my parents next summer, the west coast/all inclusive... not sure what resort yet. Where you staying?

gona stay in san jose and just day trip from there. i was lookin @ the presidente and it looks amaaaazing but they wont let 3 ppl stay in one room...

When is this...and what kind of work could you possibly have to do on a cruise in the caribbean??

I wine and dine with the captain, hotel director, or other select officers on board to find out what takes place at sea... then i show my agents the ship... to sell the product effectively, we have to experience it first hand..

One of the many perks of working for the company I work for.. besides the free cruise I get every year ;)

I wine and dine with the captain, hotel director, or other select officers on board to find out what takes place at sea... then i show my agents the ship... to sell the product effectively, we have to experience it first hand..

One of the many perks of working for the company I work for.. besides the free cruise I get every year ;)

Nice i'd say so! 653.gif

So when are you going?

Nice i'd say so! 653.gif

So when are you going?

Going Dec 3-9th... from Ft Laud to Tortola, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia, Guadalope, and ending in Barbados...

ohhh did i mention all drinks/coctails and gratuities are included?? And its a 5-star cruiseline company so white glove service, amazingly delish food and desserts?

:D

Going Dec 3-9th... from Ft Laud to Tortola, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia, Guadalope, and ending in Barbados...

ohhh did i mention all drinks/coctails and gratuities are included?? And its a 5-star cruiseline company so white glove service, amazingly delish food and desserts?

:D

Nice! Good for you. When I move down there you may have to hook me up w/a job 105.gif

So psyched, we finally decided on a place....7 nights/8 days in Cozumel, Mexico in May :bounce: :bounce: we're staying at a 4 star all inclusive resort on the beach....god this can't come soon enough....:heart:

Anyone ever been? I hear the town outside the resort is actually really cute w/shopping, nightlife, cute lil restaurants...like it's actually safe to leave the resort....