Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~UpComing Vacations~

cookie6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from Ibiza on Wednesday... yeah, the closing parties are... fucking insane.

Next weekend heading to Boston for pops 50th.

January probably going to Uraguay, have an opportunity to DJ at some club on the beach down there, don't think I can pass that up. :beer:

going to wine country next weekend for three days.....sonoma county

should be a good time

Hey jon, how the freak are yoU!~?

Still in San Diego, aka a whale's vagina?

As for me, I'm heading to Puerto Vallarta, MX this upcoming February, BOOYAKASHA!!!

going to wine country next weekend for three days.....sonoma county

should be a good time

Nice! I was in Napa in June for work...we stayed at the Silverado Resort...it's so beautiful out there. We visited a small family owned winery, Cuavison and had dinner in the wine caves...ahhh i miss it there! Def want to go back.

aw im sorry, would u like to come to Florida with us?!?!? we are broke too but u know what, we need this and we dont give a rats ass anymore, lol. im really sorry to hear about ur plans

just got cancelled....girl we were going with ducked out due to lack of funds. it would now be me and another dude. i know it was pulled off in the movie sideways, but this will have to be put on hold unfortunately

:(

aw im sorry, would u like to come to Florida with us?!?!? we are broke too but u know what, we need this and we dont give a rats ass anymore, lol. im really sorry to hear about ur plans

thats what i'm saying.....btw, arent credit cards made specifically for times like these? anyway, thats cool about your trip and i hope you guys have a great time. the best part about taking trips like yours is that there is that point when you really stop caring about things like money and just start enjoying yourself. have fun!!!!

:)

thats what i'm saying.....btw, arent credit cards made specifically for times like these? anyway, thats cool about your trip and i hope you guys have a great time. the best part about taking trips like yours is that there is that point when you really stop caring about things like money and just start enjoying yourself. have fun!!!!

THANX!!!:)

:werd:

just got cancelled....girl we were going with ducked out due to lack of funds. it would now be me and another dude. i know it was pulled off in the movie sideways, but this will have to be put on hold unfortunately

:(

Was just going to be 2 guys and a girl?