Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So any comments on STEREO NEW YORK, with ANGEL MORAES

silverbull

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I Hate this fucking Website with a burning passion. but sometimes for the fun of it i like to read what you clueless Bridge n tunnel Kids have to say! its Great, i have a lovely time pasting this Shit back n forth to friends, we get a kick out of it!

EVERYTHING i have EVER read from you is fucking WRONG. how do u moderate a fucking message board, when you know nothing about NYC or music? It just goes to show how BAD this website has gone down hill Since it was clubnyc.com back in the day..

GO OUT, listen to some music, Live in NYC for more then a year, Because if im forced to read your Shit anymore, i might kill a little child.

for real. Techno is HUGE now, Bigger then it was 10 years ago, Mainstream Dj's From coast to coast, Uk to the States Are DROPPING IT like Crazy, It is VERY BIG right now... now i understand you dont know this, Because 5-10 years Ago, you were riding the school bus to School in fucking NJ, NOT living in NY. So please

FOR ALL OF THE OLDSCHOOL and NEW SCHOOL who have a clue

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

< olympia

xoxoxoxoxoxo

now Go ahead and Ban me again BITCH! Because i wouldnt post here if you fucking paid me!

:clap2: :clap2:

Hi,

I Hate this fucking Website with a burning passion. but sometimes for the fun of it i like to read what you clueless Bridge n tunnel Kids have to say! its Great, i have a lovely time pasting this Shit back n forth to friends, we get a kick out of it!

EVERYTHING i have EVER read from you is fucking WRONG. how do u moderate a fucking message board, when you know nothing about NYC or music? It just goes to show how BAD this website has gone down hill Since it was clubnyc.com back in the day..

GO OUT, listen to some music, Live in NYC for more then a year, Because if im forced to read your Shit anymore, i might kill a little child.

for real. Techno is HUGE now, Bigger then it was 10 years ago, Mainstream Dj's From coast to coast, Uk to the States Are DROPPING IT like Crazy, It is VERY BIG right now... now i understand you dont know this, Because 5-10 years Ago, you were riding the school bus to School in fucking NJ, NOT living in NY. So please

FOR ALL OF THE OLDSCHOOL and NEW SCHOOL who have a clue

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

< olympia

xoxoxoxoxoxo

now Go ahead and Ban me again BITCH! Because i wouldnt post here if you fucking paid me!

:laugh: LOVE IT

Let's look at this objectively before this clown gets back onto the bandwagon with all the other CP goons.

Tech nights pull in the least amount of people.

You're going to tell me because a DJ drops tech during his set that tech is back and in charge of the scene?

lol.

Let's look at this objectively before this clown gets back onto the bandwagon with all the other CP goons.

Tech nights pull in the least amount of people.

You're going to tell me because a DJ drops tech during his set that tech is back and in charge of the scene?

lol.

Aren't you like 22 or something? And you're talking about how techno was big 6 years ago, when you were 16 and couldn't get into a club? :laugh:

Ever heard of the Love Parade? Before Berlin cracked down on the parade it was attended by, at its peak, 2 million people annually. It's predominantly techno and trance that's played there, house is very low on the totem pole. Carl Cox played before an estimated 1 million people just a few years ago. Name a single house DJ that has done that.

Another example, Carl Cox's annual party in Holland, Carl Cox and Friends, draws 10,000-15,000 people annually, all in the same room, and this is in Rotterdam, a tiny city. Let's give any house DJ a venue in NYC with sufficient capacity to host an event of that size, and you will get nowhere close to that large a crowd.

What are the 3 biggest weekday nights in Ibiza? Circo Loco @ DC-10, which is minimal techno, Global @ Space, which is all techno and Cocoon @ Amnesia, which minimal to tech to electro.

The I Love Techno festival in Ghent, Belgium, another small city, draws around 35,000 people annually.

The Monegros Festival in the middle of a fucking desert in Spain, draws over 40,000 people.

The Exit Festival in Serbia draws tens of thousands annually.

I could go on and on, if you look at most of the world's large scale dance music events, with the except of Global Gathering which is supposed to be more diversified musically, they are dominated by techno or trance, not house. Techno is huge in Spain, Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Belgium, Holland and all over Eastern Europe. It's more of an underground scene in the states with the exception of Detroit.

Just because you don't hear techno at Crobar or Pacha (or if you do, because the turnout is low), doesn't mean techno is dead.

Before you speak and embarass yourself once again, know your facts...

Hello! Welcome to the thread! We are speaking about NY, and not about Europe. I could venture to say Trance is dead as well in NYC, and you could cut/paste Trance in your post to replace tech.

Ive been going to clubs way before I was 16.

Hello! Welcome to the thread! We are speaking about NY, and not about Europe. I could venture to say Trance is dead as well in NYC, and you could cut/paste Trance in your post to replace tech.

Ive been going to clubs way before I was 16.

Now you're really talking out of your ass. Your first two posts say nothing about NYC. And tech was big in NYC 6 years ago? Where do you get this steaming pile of dog shit from? Techno has never been BIG in NYC (big as in gets the same level of attention as house), if so, please let me know where, because I've been going out for the past 14 years in NYC. NYC has traditionally been a house oriented city. Since you were 16 in 2000, please drop the knowledge. Give specific examples of how tech is on the back burner now, as opposed to how it wasn't 6 years ago.

Yes, there have been many regular techno nights (Baktun, Tronic Treatment, Lunatarium, PS1 etc.) as long as I have been going out in NYC, but they have been confined to smaller places and more underground spots. Twilo hosted Cox, Hawtin and Sven periodically back then, but those guys still play out at the megaclubs nowadays, so please distinguish 2000 and 2006 for me.

Guess what, promoting for Pacha and clubbing at Sneaky Pete's in Albany in your clubbing hey day doesn't make you much of an authority. Please do tell us where you were clubbing before age 16, I would love to know. It's so obvious to anyone who knows music and the scene well that's you're a fucking amateur.

my man really just threw out Sneaky Pete's in Albany...I love it :laugh:

Monty for PRESIDENT!!! :bowdown:

yet another screen name?

Sad.

Tech is on the back burner. You have less and less tech nights headlining, and when they do, they pull in less people than they did years ago at places like Tunnel, Limelight, etc. Much like trance.

Not gonna get into the whole "Stereo" vs "Stereo" debate but I will say the DJ at Stereo on 29th is nasty as hell (NOT DJ AM).

Plays simliar type mashups but just pulls out all sorts of music out of no where. He mashed up Daft Punk over New Order last time I was there and it was pretty insane. Guy has talent.

Tech is on the back burner. You have less and less tech nights headlining, and when they do, they pull in less people than they did years ago at places like Tunnel, Limelight, etc. Much like trance.

:laugh:

wow dkny8 just freaking owned you and you respond with the same babble you started the thread with..

why not address the specific questions he asked you?

loss for words?

you simply have NO argument.

At this point, you should just stop replying since EVERYONE on this site has witnessed how much of an amateur you really are.