Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY girls are not likable??

Okay! You know I had to answer this one . . . I may reside in NJ but I went through my growing pains and learned the facts of life in New York. I don't know if that means this post aims to me as well but I figure as a woman it does either way.

B2B, thanks sweet for the sweet comment!

I have to agree with CM ONLY because of this. Living in the Midwest area AND the west coast for few years . . . I realized one thing. In the major city areas such as LA and New York, people (not just women but both men and women) tend to be more materialistic and cliquish. Girls are more aware of fashion and men are more aware of how much they make and how their bodies look. It's the way of ANY metropolis area. Unlike the people in the midwest . . . they're just more simple minded and not so eccentric.

However, I also have to say that I've been here and there in the states and out . . . and there are no place in the world like New York or the people here. It's amazing!! I think because the city is such a mixture of diversity that it makes New Yorkers unique as well. If you take a California girl and a New York girl or some European girl . . . I promise you the NY girl WILL stand out . . . she will be unique . . . an individual. Every country, city, state, ect. have their beautiful women -- I mean physically, but I believe that NY girls have that and something a lil' bit more that makes them stand out. We have style and individuality. We maybe snotty, materialistic, and even vain in more way then we like to admit . . . but if you didn't like that then you wouldn't be coming back for more, right guys? wink.gif

Admit it. You like the bitchiness in us! We only aim to please you New York guys. tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

TO LET YOU KNOW, I TRAVEL ONCE A MONTH FROM DC JUST TO GO CLUBBIN IN NYC. ALL THE GIRLS I'VE MET ARE AWESOME! I FIND THEM VERY FRIENDLY AND APPROACHABLE. IF YOU WANT TO FIND SNOBS, CHECK OUT THE WEAK SCENE HERE IN THE NATIONS CAPITAL. I'LL TAKE A NYC GIRL EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK AND TWICE ON SUNDAY OVER ANY OTHER STATE. I LOVE YOU ALL!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

i think everyone is missing the point. i'm a jersey girl myself, and jersey has stuck up as well as cool people. it doesn't matter what state or country your from, to steriotype people is wrong.and if you find yourself excluding people bc of where they're from your the one who is ultimately missing out.

returning back from europe, must say,

girls in london, paris or nyc are very

similiar, cause live in all cities is

demanding and expensive. but paris women

are more stylish, northern european;s are

taller and confident in their way as well

as a bit more femenin, but the diversity

of NYC is indeed unique.in techno/trance clublife there is unfortunately very little

diversity, mostly white suburban one;s

(tanktops and pants) thats all.

Men shouldn't complain about sexy women being snotty, since men create their snottiness by craving the sexy women. You never see men falling all over themselves for average looking women.

Women shouldn't complain about dashing wealthy guys being assholes, since women create those asshole personalities by craving the rich and handsome men. You never see women falling all over themselves for average looking guys with no money.

If you find someone who is approximately your equal, they most likely will not be snotty to you, nor you to them. With any luck you will have something in common with them.

That being said, i think on average the guys and ladies in New York are much cooler than anywhere else I've been. When I go back to my hometown in suburban massachusetts (talk about ugly people!), people look at my girlfriend and I like we are space aliens. In New York, even space aliens don't get looked at like they are space aliens.

what utter drivel.

'I for one, am not ugly at all.' (shallow)

'NY girls are ugly as sin' (fool)

'and who does not dress like a retard' (exactly how do retards dress?)

'Sometimes I'm snotty but never rude' (more similiar than you imagine)

'I'm not snotty and rude, I'm not ugly, etc.' This just oozes snottyness

'My only gripe with Ny women is that so many of them smoke.' smoking is good smile.gif

john88 - what complete crap - do you think inter-racial marriages should be outlawed as well? jesus...

This board really does concentrate on uglyness a lot, which at first I thought was incredibly shallow - but it just happens in virtually every post, surely there aren't this high a percentage of ignorant fools?

whatever.

Here's a reality check.... NYC... we got women from all over the damn world here... it depends on who you end up bumping into...

There's definitely more girls to push out of the way trying to get to the good ones than most places....

......and it sure as hell ain't easy.

And to all the ladies out there, all men were not created equal------keep looking!!!

------------------

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks

Its ignorant statements like these that make us come across as "stuck up". How are we supposed to act after hearing half the things that are being said? Maybe it also has a little to do with all of the things that we have to deal with. For example, walking down the street and being harrassed by men on the street, and of course dealing with people who think we are unlikeable, just because we are from NY. I was born and raised in NY, and i think it is a beautiful city with beautiful people. Maybe everyone should get to some of us before they go and pass judgments :P

NY ladies rock...bottom line.

However, just cause you live in NY does not mean you are outspoken. I love the intelligence and look of NY women, but the attitude can suck.

Bottom line, you find the goods and bads in every environment. In NY however, the ladies can be a lil less friendly than the rest of the country (besides LA...they suck) and the money hunters are in droves.

The women down south are the friendly ones, but can be a lil dull.

Just call it as I live it......

Keep the faith and your feet moving

I personally like girls from West VIrginia. They are so hot. NO teeth to get in the way of a bj. The only trouble is getting their father off of them.

Kidding. But seriuosly, how can you say NY woman. most chicks here arent even from here, they grow up somewhere else and move to NYC. And how can you clump an entire group of woman into one definition, especially in NYC where there are probably 4 million woman.

Some are golddiggers, some are pretentious, some are sweathearts and some are just perfect. You cant lump them all together!!!