Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets & Cards Game 7...

hahahah METS LOSE!!!! THATS WHAT ALL U METS FANS GET FOR SETTLING FOR A SECOND BEST TEAM!!!

well beltran couldnt pull the "trigger" lol thats what he said afte rthe game.. HOW THE FAWWWKKKKK!!!!! DO YOU FUCKING STRIKE OUT LOOKING. ITS NNOT FUCKING SOFTBALL!!!! wowwwwwwwww lolololol i was there and i couldnt believe my fooking eyes yo i swear!!...

well beltran couldnt pull the "trigger" lol thats what he said afte rthe game.. HOW THE FAWWWKKKKK!!!!! DO YOU FUCKING STRIKE OUT LOOKING. ITS NNOT FUCKING SOFTBALL!!!! wowwwwwwwww lolololol i was there and i couldnt believe my fooking eyes yo i swear!!...

i bet sitting through all that rain for a loss was alot of fun :)

dude it was 3 inches off the ground, how the hell can you hit a curveball that low. bad call by ump to end an exiting game

hahahah METS LOSE!!!! THATS WHAT ALL U METS FANS GET FOR SETTLING FOR A SECOND BEST TEAM!!!

looks to me like the yanks are playing second fiddle to the mets. this year the mets had more revenue than the yankees and made it farther in the playoffs than them. with a payroll @100 mil less.

thank you... mets fans get a big chest when once in a blueeeee moon they go a lil farther than the yankees come playoff time... big deal :blah: ... neither team is in the world series so guess we'll see if the mets can get lucky again next yr. Until then... kiss the rings of the better half of the 2 NY Teams.... all 26 of them :kiss2:

dude it was 3 inches off the ground, how the hell can you hit a curveball that low. bad call by ump to end an exiting game

bro are you on fucking crack??? you DO FUCKING NOT go out looking.. YOU swing.. even if you look like an asshole YOU FUCKING SWING !! =]

Carry on...