Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, what does everyone here do for a living...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Rutgers during the summer

George Washington during the year . . .

Hey dirtyslapper-

how's the Bank? Is it worth all the trouble to try and get a job there? I got one more semester - and ther Bank's right down the street from campus

Tiffany

I am now a 'Factory Rep' for an auto manufacturer. I cover Northern NJ...Great perks. I set my schedule...no appts before 10, and a home office. And they give me a car/truck to drive.

Went to school for engineering - got 2 degrees.

JDogg

Corporate Tool

I'm a Product Manager / .com guru at a mid-sized Manhattan securities firm. Good money but it quickly gets old.

However, my real dream, the last bastion of Human Evolution, is finding a cure for sleep. Who doesn't wish that they could fit 9 hours of work, 2 hours gym, 3 hours chilling and 7 hours partying into each and every day? I've been working with Columbia professors to engineer a combination of vitamins, IV treatments, and relaxation/hynosis techniques that should enable heathly & alert bodies with 2-3 hours per day of "sleep". Interested test subjects are always welcome. This is my greatest dream!

Enough of that...off to Twilo.